Andhra sources reported that is not the Telugu Desam and the YSR Congress who seem to be getting the political jitters in Andhra Pradesh. Meanwhile the BJP, too, is getting anxious ahead of the poll season, going by the list of demands put forward by AP BJP chief Kanna Lakshmi Narayana to Prime Minister Narendra Modi at a meeting in the capital on June 11.
As per report the newly appointed AP BJP president, a former Congressman, met Mr. Modi and submitted a list of 12 demands for the state, which included approval of projects like Vizag Railway Zone, Kadapa Steel Factory, Girijan University, Metro for Visakhapatnam and Vijaywada and special industrial corridor for four Rayalseema districts.
Presently the BJPs demands are Vizag Railway Zone,
Kadapa steel factory, tribal university, Ramayapatnam port in place of
Duggirajupatnam port, green field crude oil refinery and petro-chemical
complex, metro for Vizag and Vijayawada, more funds for educational
institutions, Rs 150 crore grant for backward districts, GST incentives for
seven backward districts, industrial corridor for Rayalaseema districts, funds
for tribals and development of fisherman, and tax incentives for startups.
Migrants figures shown a negative growth of 11.6% from Kerala Accordingly a new study says factors like the declining population in the 19-25 age groups and stagnant wages in the Gulf countries could be responsible for migration from Kerala declining 11% between 2013 and 2018. S. Irudayarajan, who led the Kerala Migration Survey (KMS) 2018 told reporters in Thiruvananthapuram
- Uber's Food delivery launched Insurance Program in partnership with Tata AIG
- Investigation about Sewing Needle hidden in Strawberries
- Karnataka Govt reduced state taxes on petrol & diesel
- Is YS Jagan caught in a trap?
- Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh testifies hearing before Senate Judiciary Committee
- Major Fire Accident at Kanya Cinema Theater, Visakhapatnam
- T Rajendar coming to Thiruvarur?
- Auto driver attacked for questioning BJP leader on Petrol price hike!
- Yet again Petrol Price goes up...
- Case against Thirumurugan Gandhi dismissed!
- H Raja's words will help fascism!
- H Raja receives High court order!
- Babies born yesterday on PM Modi's birthday gifted gold rings at Chennai
- TN couple received Petrol as Marriage Gift!!!
- Ramdev will not campaign for BJP in 2019 elections