Andhra sources reported that is not the Telugu Desam and the YSR Congress who seem to be getting the political jitters in Andhra Pradesh. Meanwhile the BJP, too, is getting anxious ahead of the poll season, going by the list of demands put forward by AP BJP chief Kanna Lakshmi Narayana to Prime Minister Narendra Modi at a meeting in the capital on June 11.
As per report the newly appointed AP BJP president, a former Congressman, met Mr. Modi and submitted a list of 12 demands for the state, which included approval of projects like Vizag Railway Zone, Kadapa Steel Factory, Girijan University, Metro for Visakhapatnam and Vijaywada and special industrial corridor for four Rayalseema districts.
Presently the BJPs demands are Vizag Railway Zone,
Kadapa steel factory, tribal university, Ramayapatnam port in place of
Duggirajupatnam port, green field crude oil refinery and petro-chemical
complex, metro for Vizag and Vijayawada, more funds for educational
institutions, Rs 150 crore grant for backward districts, GST incentives for
seven backward districts, industrial corridor for Rayalaseema districts, funds
for tribals and development of fisherman, and tax incentives for startups.
Mahindra & Mahindra rolled out electric 3 wheeler auto rickshaw in Bengaluru According to sources "The 3 wheeler range Treo and Treo Yaari are powered with lithium ion battery, which gives 170 km ride for a single charge, said Mahindra Electric Mobility Ltd Chairman Pawan Goenka on the occasion. Meanwhile the $21 billion Mahindra group has invested Rs 100 crore in setting up a technology plant in the city's southern outskirts, with an installed capacity of 25,000 units per annum to make the e-autos for Karnataka initially.
- Sabarimala Temple Police Officers instructed to follow new Dress Code
- Will Pawan Kalyan contest from Eluru Constituency?
- TN CM announced Rs. 10 lakhs for families of deceased hit by Cyclone Gaja
- California's deadliest wildfires soared to more than 600, Trump to make his visit
- Granddaughter of TDP founder & late Chief Minister NT Rama Rao get TDP ticket
- Will forecast come true for TRS & give KCR another chance to rule Telangana?
- TN govt against Gaja!
- Secret pregnancy revealed by actor!
- Post Gaja, there's another threat!
- Vedaranyam heavily impacted by Gaja!
- Chandrababu Naidu leaving no leaf unturned to take on Modi
- Arvind Kejriwal to campaign in Telangana for AAP candidates
- Wedding Photos of Deepika Padukone & Ranveer Singh leaked out
- Will KTR quit politics, if TRS lost Elections?
- Cyclone Gaja crossed Tamilnadu coast between Nagapattinam & nearby Vedaranniyam