As per report even as the allegations are rife that YCP and BJP are having a secret understanding, the leaders of both the parties have met secretly in New Delhi which was caught on camera. Meanwhile this meet comes just days after Narendra Modi's meeting with BJP AP chief Kanna Lakshminarayana and adds significance to the ongoing speculations that BJP and YSRCP have a secret deal.
Furthermore as per reliable reports, YCP MLA and PAC chairman Buggana Rajendranath Reddy, BJP MLA Akula Satyanarayana together have met BJP's national general secretary Ram Madhav. Moreover the meeting is primarily about how to target Chandrababu Naidu and his government. Previously on Thursday, Kanna, Purandheswari, Rajya Sabha MP GVL Narasimha Rao have met some top officials in PMO and had discussed various issues.
Further, YCP MLA Buggana and BJP MLA Akula said to
have given a list of topics to BJP senior leader Ram Madhav to corner AP state
government. Moreover the topics include Polavaram, Pattiseema and the
construction of government buildings, infrastructure in Amaravati. Recently the
series of meetings between BJP AP leaders in PMO with various top officials and
YCP leaders' meet with BJP's senior leaders have kicked up a political storm in
Chill breeze to prolong for 4 days in Tamilnadu Chennai sources stated that as the experience of till now, Tamilnadu is getting cold. Meanwhile the weather center has warned that it will become more and more in the next four days. Reportedly in Tamilnadu, the northeast monsoon season was completed in December, 2018. This year, during the northeast monsoon, four storms were formed, but only 'kajah' storm provided some rainfall.
- DMK Chief MK Stalin to attend Mamata Banerjee's Party meet on January 19
- Low cost Airline Scoot to adds 3 new South Indian cities
- Telangana new Assembly session begins with new Speaker
- Dinakaran suspects Edappadi Palanisamy!
- Viswasam receives police appreciation!
- Ajith fan dies when seeing movie!
- Chennai kid is youngest grandmaster!
- New I-T return filling system be developed by Infosys
- TN Police Department issued instructions to create WhatsApp group for every police station
- PM Narendra Modi inaugurated Vibrant Gujarat Global Trade Show in Gandhinagar
- PM Modi may keep door open, but no party is prepared to go inside in Tamilnadu
- What will be Pawan's stand at national level?
- West Zone Party Office opened by Kamal Hassan in Pollachi
- Trump nominated three Indian Americans to key administration positions
- Nationwide probe launched to nab main perpetrators in QNet scam