Hyderabad sources added that Panchayat Raj and Information Technology minister KT Rama Rao was annoyed due to continuous rings of mobile phones during a crucial meeting. Irritated KTR has asked the people to switch off their mobiles or keep them in silent mode until the meeting gets completed. Meanwhile he told the leaders to not to disturb the mood of the meeting and also asked them not to disrespect the others in the meeting who are paying serious attention.
Media reports added KTR even asked the 'busy' leaders to leave the venue along with their mobile phones if they are not interested in the meeting. KTR was talking about various development programs and initiatives during Mana Nagaram program.
As per report officials, GHMC officers, police
officials were also present in this high-level meet. KTR took class to GHMC
officials and asked them to do their duty without fail and told them not to
expect 'praises' from people. Moreover he said Municipal administration is one
such category where people won't heap praises when all is well, but hurl criticism
when the sanitation or cleaning of premises is not well maintained. KTR taking
people's side and giving class to officials is winning applause.
Rahul Gandhi called Congress Workers been Lathi charged as "dictatorship under PM Modi" New Delhi sources stated that declaring that "dictatorship has become a vocation" in Prime Minister Narendra Modi's regime, Congress chief Rahul Gandhi today said that people in Chhattisgarh will remember the attack on his party's workers in Bilaspur as an act of "political persecution".
- Saudi Arabia auctions real estates of billionaire Maan al-Sanea
- In 2019 Lok Sabha polls, people will defeat BJP: Mamata Banerjee
- MK Stalin launched scathing attack on Edappadi Palaniswami leveling corruption charges
- Trump imposes additional tariffs on China from September 24
- Who is the Baahubali of Telangana?
- Yusaku Maezawa, founder & CEO of Zozo, First Tourist to Moon
- Domestic fuel prices continued to scale new height
- Heavy rains expected today as well!