Actress Trisha has escaped from a critical situation where she was supposed to pay a penalty of 1.16 crores. Trisha had given her income tax records that in the financial year 2010- 2011, she had earned an income of rupees 89 lakhs.
However, the income tax department had accused that the actress had earned an additional amount of 3.52 crores and had cheated the income tax department with fake documents and calculations. Trisha has also slapped a penalty of rupees 1.16 crores in this case. Opposing this decision, Trisha had filed a petition challenging the decision of the income tax department.
The committee had investigated the case, and today canceled the 1.16 crore penalty imposed on Trisha. Now, the income tax department officials have made an appeal in the Chennai high court. However, the high court has also endorsed the decision of the income tax committee. Besides, it was announced that Trisha had in fact given proper accounts for the 3.52 crores. Thanks to the court verdict, Trisha who has escaped a huge loss, and is relieved.
Indian Railways linked its locomotives via ISRO satellites According to sources the Indian Railways has linked its locomotives via ISRO satellites, making it easy to track trains and automatically feed the control charts about the trains arrival and departure. The officials said "A new beginning has been made in the new year: the train movement information is acquired and fed to the control charts using ISRO (Indian Space Research Organization) satellite based real time train information system (RTIS) automatically”.
- Jallikattu opening day Festival begins with 500 Bulls in Tamilnadu
- Will Indra Nooyi become World Bank President?
- Yogi Adityanath record spending on festival!
- Supreme Court hearing on Interim CBI chief!
- Is YS Jagan is allying with KCR to form Andhra Drohula Front?
- Indra Nooyi been courted as an administration ally by Ivanka Trump
- How to Copy in Exams? Ad went viral in WhatsApp
- Why Shashi Tharoor not allowed into Sree Padmanabhaswamy temple in Kerala with PM Modi?
- 2 Young Women decided to contest Telangana Panchayat Polls
- 2.0 s costumes, Robot Models exhibited at Chennai Island Grounds
- Vishal confirms his wedding with Hyderabad based Businessman daughter
- 2 Women who unsuccessfully attempted to enter Sabarimala temple begins hunger strike
- Flight operations at Bengaluru airport to face disruptions from February 14 to 24
- Will YS Jagan accept invitation from KTR in joining Federal Front?
- Why YS Jagan Sister made a complaint with Hyderabad Police?