As per latest report Flipkart owned Myntra has achieved reasonable success in promoting private fashion labels on its site and the offline foray is an extension of this attempt to promote the private labels while keeping the main thrust on the online model. Meanwhile this news comes on the heels on Myntra debuting a new format of fashion retail store in Bengaluru called Roadster Go for the second store of its private label Roadster, which has a 30 second self-checkout facility.
Accordingly the first offline store was opened in Bengaluru in March last year. Ananth Narayanan, CEO, Myntra-Jabong said "The first Roadster store was all about consumer engagement, so we wanted to increase the amount of time that a customer spends interacting with a brand. Meanwhile with this store, we wanted to use technology and make it intuitive for customers and make the customer journey inside a store much easier”.
Furthermore the offline model tries to rope in the
section of the fashion buying population that is not very comfortable making
such purchases online and wish to go through the physical ‘look and feel’
process before they make the purchase. Presently Myntra believes it is keeping
an eye on the profitability aspect as well and claims its private labels
business is already profitable.
TN Govt plans to introduce Board Exams for Class 5 & 8 Accordingly Tamilnadu government is going to introduce board examinations for the students of class 5 and class 8, in addition to the already existing public exams for students in classes 10, 11 and 12. Meanwhile according to a circular issued to all the district education offices, the third term exams conducted in schools will henceforth be conducted as public exams. These exams will have common question papers for all the schools in Tamilnadu.
- Guntur District farmer committed suicide, doubts raised
- UK no longer preferred market for Indian investment due to Brexit factor
- Pakistan Cricketers portrait removed from HPCA
- From a farmer's son to People's Hero - Dr. Koti Reddy Saripalli
- DMK Congress deal soon!
- What's the problem for DMDK?
- India receives support from Israel!
- Public shocked after tremors in Delhi!
- APTA achieved India Book of record by making longest bamboo chicken in India
- Budget of Rs 3,116 crore for 2019-20 unveiled by TTD
- Chennai Metro Rail to install WiFi facilities at all stations
- Saudi Arabia-India plans to set up a ''Strategic Partnership Council'
- Donald Trump planning to meet North Korean Leader Kim Jong-Un again
- Is Nagarjuna making his Political entry?
- Why Rahul Gandhi made a surprise visit to AP Bhawan?