According to sources Vizag MP and BJP's ex state president Kambhampati Hari Babu has announced that the Centre is 'positive' on the long-delayed Visakhapatnam Railway Zone. As per report Hari Babu said the Centre has categorically agreed to accord the Railway Zone to Visakhapatnam. He said the Centre sounded positive over the Railway Zone during the high-level meet which took place two days ago in New Delhi. Meanwhile he said the bifurcation of Valteru division in East Coastal Railway and the other mechanisms, implementation are yet to be finalized.
Furthermore he cited technical reasons for the delay in granting the Railway Zone. Moreover he said an official announcement from the Centre would come after consulting several leaders. Further Hari Babu has also said the Centre would also consider the Kadapa Steel Plant proposal and had asked people not to believe in the bad propaganda spread by other political parties. Meanwhile when referring to TDP, Hari Babu said a few political parties are deliberately spreading lies.
Presently TDP leaders are fuming over Centre's delay over granting Railway
Zone to Visakhapatnam and its denial to approve the Kadapa Steel Plant and
Dugarajapatnam port. Media reports stated that TDP leaders are accusing the
Centre for bringing the bifurcation promises to the fore only after TDP
Migrants figures shown a negative growth of 11.6% from Kerala Accordingly a new study says factors like the declining population in the 19-25 age groups and stagnant wages in the Gulf countries could be responsible for migration from Kerala declining 11% between 2013 and 2018. S. Irudayarajan, who led the Kerala Migration Survey (KMS) 2018 told reporters in Thiruvananthapuram
- Uber's Food delivery launched Insurance Program in partnership with Tata AIG
- Investigation about Sewing Needle hidden in Strawberries
- Karnataka Govt reduced state taxes on petrol & diesel
- Is YS Jagan caught in a trap?
- Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh testifies hearing before Senate Judiciary Committee
- Major Fire Accident at Kanya Cinema Theater, Visakhapatnam
- T Rajendar coming to Thiruvarur?
- Auto driver attacked for questioning BJP leader on Petrol price hike!
- Yet again Petrol Price goes up...
- Case against Thirumurugan Gandhi dismissed!
- H Raja's words will help fascism!
- H Raja receives High court order!
- Babies born yesterday on PM Modi's birthday gifted gold rings at Chennai
- TN couple received Petrol as Marriage Gift!!!
- Ramdev will not campaign for BJP in 2019 elections