According to sources Vizag MP and BJP's ex state president Kambhampati Hari Babu has announced that the Centre is 'positive' on the long-delayed Visakhapatnam Railway Zone. As per report Hari Babu said the Centre has categorically agreed to accord the Railway Zone to Visakhapatnam. He said the Centre sounded positive over the Railway Zone during the high-level meet which took place two days ago in New Delhi. Meanwhile he said the bifurcation of Valteru division in East Coastal Railway and the other mechanisms, implementation are yet to be finalized.
Furthermore he cited technical reasons for the delay in granting the Railway Zone. Moreover he said an official announcement from the Centre would come after consulting several leaders. Further Hari Babu has also said the Centre would also consider the Kadapa Steel Plant proposal and had asked people not to believe in the bad propaganda spread by other political parties. Meanwhile when referring to TDP, Hari Babu said a few political parties are deliberately spreading lies.
Presently TDP leaders are fuming over Centre's delay over granting Railway
Zone to Visakhapatnam and its denial to approve the Kadapa Steel Plant and
Dugarajapatnam port. Media reports stated that TDP leaders are accusing the
Centre for bringing the bifurcation promises to the fore only after TDP
CM Chandrababu Naidu unveiled NTR statue Accordingly Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister N Chandrababu Naidu on Friday unveiled a 36 feet tall statue of Telugu Desam Party (TDP) founder and actor turned politician N T Rama Rao at Sattenpalli in Guntur district. Reportedly the bronze statue has been erected on a 40 foot platform at NTR Sagar in the middle of the pond and the state government has plans to develop the region into a mini Tank Bund like the Hussainsagar in Hyderabad.
- Hyderabad Police booked 12 Websites for publishing defamatory article
- GHMC shelving its plan to revise property tax rates
- Again old rupee notes in Chennai!
- World's first genetically modified child!
- Edappadi checks food quality!
- Will DMK intervene in Mekedatu project?
- Prakash Raj to contest election as an Independent from Bengaluru-Central constituency
- Religion politics have not fared well in the South
- Paytm's New Feature adds benefit to Partner Merchants
- Deepika Padukone titled World's Most Beautiful Bride
- Amazon's New Year Sale delivery makes Record!!!
- Lord Vishnu statue carved from a monolithic block reached Singarapettai
- Jio New Year Offer recharges done between December 28, 2018, to January 31, 2019
- 437 CCTV Cameras installed in Chennai, Kilpauk Jurisdiction
- High Court Justice orders 37 ISPs to block 12,000 Websites