According to sources Vizag MP and BJP's ex state president Kambhampati Hari Babu has announced that the Centre is 'positive' on the long-delayed Visakhapatnam Railway Zone. As per report Hari Babu said the Centre has categorically agreed to accord the Railway Zone to Visakhapatnam. He said the Centre sounded positive over the Railway Zone during the high-level meet which took place two days ago in New Delhi. Meanwhile he said the bifurcation of Valteru division in East Coastal Railway and the other mechanisms, implementation are yet to be finalized.
Furthermore he cited technical reasons for the delay in granting the Railway Zone. Moreover he said an official announcement from the Centre would come after consulting several leaders. Further Hari Babu has also said the Centre would also consider the Kadapa Steel Plant proposal and had asked people not to believe in the bad propaganda spread by other political parties. Meanwhile when referring to TDP, Hari Babu said a few political parties are deliberately spreading lies.
Presently TDP leaders are fuming over Centre's delay over granting Railway
Zone to Visakhapatnam and its denial to approve the Kadapa Steel Plant and
Dugarajapatnam port. Media reports stated that TDP leaders are accusing the
Centre for bringing the bifurcation promises to the fore only after TDP
Melania Trump explicitly Donald Trump to oust Mira Ricardel Washington sources reported that President Donald Trump was under pressure from his wife, Melania, to fire his deputy national security adviser over what two sources close to the White House said was the way Mrs. Trump's trip to Africa was handled. Accordingly two presidential aides said Trump was considering forcing out deputy national security adviser Mira Ricardel, but as of Tuesday afternoon, the adviser remained in her West Wing office
- Will traffic be ensured safely during rallies & processions?
- Sonali Bandre thanked her Hubby on their wedding day
- Sehwag challenges Kohli can't do it!
- Ice seller tries to commit suicide!
- Rajinikanth's sudden press meet!
- Gaja storm takes extreme speed!
- Pawan Failed to STOP
- Rajinikanth is against PM Narendra Modi
- Wealthy Indian tech arrested for assaulting escort
- Cops shot the guy who killed the Indian student
- Is Chandrababu Naidu & DGPs involved in knife attack on YS Jagan?
- Suzuki Burgman Street scooters ready for launch
- Soorasamharam Event held in a spiritual way at Tiruchendur
- Lives of tribals mean nothing to Chandrababu today: Pawan
- Did Governor E.S.L. Narasimhan brought KCR closer to BJP?