Guatemala City sources reported that recently tourists from a Japanese cruise ship that docked in Guatemala this week have raised more than $11,000 for those affected by the eruption of the Fuego volcano in the Central American country. Accordingly the ship, Asuka II, arrived in Puerto Quetzal on the country's Pacific coast on June 11 and at the initiative of the crew and the passengers, the funds were raised.
As per report from Japanese Embassy "The passengers and crew made a gesture of "fraternity and solidarity" with the people of Guatemala in the face of the tragedy and natural disaster caused by the eruption of the volcano". Accordingly the Fuego volcano suffered its biggest eruption in recent years on June 3, leaving 110 dead and almost 200 missing, in addition to causing significant material damage. Earlier on Friday, the volcano produced seven explosions per hour and small pyroclastic flows.
Moreover Guatemala's National Institute for Seismology, Volcanology,
Meteorology and Hydrology said that the volcano, located some 50 km west of the
capital, has been producing between five and seven moderate explosions per hour
and has belched out ash clouds rising 4,700 metres into the air.
Special Focus Hide
4 soldiers die in a fight! Earlier yesterday morning, the defense forces had a gunfight with militants in terrorist prone Pulwama area in Jammu and Kashmir, and in this fight, 4 soldiers lost their lives. Today morning, the defense forces started an encounter operation against terrorists hiding in Pinglan area of Pulwama district.
- Kamal slams Rajinikanth
- KPN Travels - A Bus Service which would make you regret
- Pulwama attacker's father blames Indian security forces for his son turning into terrorist
- Telangana will have 33 districts from now onwards
- Police arrested Kashmiri student for making insensitive posts about Pulwama terror attack
- Mamata Banerjee condemned Pulwama attack, strong action against Pakistan
- Rajinikanth warned Media not to use his photograph for LS Polls 2019
- Pakistan Authorities cancelled registration of a school for playing Indian song & Flag
- Contribute to CRPF Families through this websites
- EPS spends 15 crores on ads!
- Chinnathambi locked in cage!
- No to BJP says Sarathkumar!
- Student thanks minister for slipper
- BIG BREAKING - Supreme court dismisses Vedanta 's plea to reopen #Sterlite plant in Tuticorin
- Cryptocurrency - The basics and all you need to know