Accordingly from being featured in movies like Fight Club and Troy, Brad Pitt knows a thing or two about staying fit and obtaining lean muscle mass. When looking at Brad’s physique, it is obvious that he didn’t get that way eating burgers and fries and stays away from dairy and fried foods, and processed foods like bleached white flour, soft drinks, pastries, and fruit juices.
Secondly Cruise, who is 51 years old, is known for doing a lot of his own stunt work in his action films, which means he always has to maintain peak physical strength and endurance with functional muscle. Moreover in addition to following a strict diet and lifting weights several hours a day, Tom also does cardio daily.
Thirdly Will Smith, 45, has maintained his physique during his tenure in Hollywood. His regime includes running 5 miles 6 days a week, and lifts weights on two body parts 5 days a week. Since training for his role in Ali as the iconic boxer, he still incorporates boxing training twice a week because he feels it is such a great workout.
Why TN CM defended protests against AR Murugadoss's Sarkar? Chennai sources stated that Tamilnadu Chief Minister Edappadi K Palaniswami defended the protests against AR Murugadoss’ Deepawali release Sarkar which was a target of protests by members of the ruling party. Meanwhile the AIADMK had staged protests last week claiming that certain scenes in the movie insulted former Tamilnadu CM J Jayalalitha.
- Owner charged for forcing Indian Woman
- Cyclone Gaja expected to hit coastal Tamilnadu & AP
- Actor Mohan Babu in support of TRS Party
- Green Challenge thrown by Telangana Government
- Wildfire in California killed 23
- New Rule in solving problems faced in NRI Marriages
- Hong Kong-Zhuhai-Macao bridge anticipated to have 5G service
- AP CM Chandrababu Naidu expands his Cabinet with 2 Ministers
- Do you know which is Indias Most CONGESTED PLACE?
- Why Chiranjeevi neither meets Rahul Gandhi nor attends any Congress meetings?
- Minister's controversial talks!
- ADMK member ousted for sexual misconduct!
- RTI reveals truth in Rajiv killers plea!
- Gaja arrives soon, Red Alert!
- Demonetization & GST holds back India's growth: Raghuram Rajan