According to sources NITI Aayog's Governing Council meeting the fourth meeting in four years presided by Prime Minister Narendra Modi and attended by various Union Ministers, Lieutenant Governors, Chief of the states turned out to be stormy as expected. As per report Modi's detractor and AP CM Chandrababu Naidu made his strong voice felt at the NITI Aayog meet.
Meanwhile Chandrababu, who is representing Andhra Pradesh, got to speak first as per alphabet order, spoke at length for 20 minutes. Moreover Naidu tried his best to expose the Centre on several crucial issues and the gross injustice meted out to Andhra Pradesh. Furthermore seven minutes after Chandrababu's speech, Union Home Minister Rajnath Singh tried to cut short Naidu's flow of speech pointing at the time, Chandrababu retorted saying AP is a special case due to its issues.
Further Naidu found fault with the Centre on not
keeping its promise of fulfilling the revenue deficit of the state. Moreover after
demanding the grant of Special Railway Zone for Vizag and Kadapa Steel Plant,
Chandrababu said the state is losing a lot and also asked the Centre to
immediately rectify the cash crunch in the state post demonetization. Recently Chandrababu
said AP is still facing the after effects of the infamous demonetization. Hence
Chandrababu also found fault with the implementation of the GST and said the
move is causing great difficulty to the state. He said the GST is hindering the
income and progress of the state.
Cyclone Alert over west-central Bay of Bengal: IMD Accordingly a cyclone alert has been issued for the northern coastal region of the state of Andhra Pradesh with the Indian Meteorological Department predicting 'very heavy to extremely heavy' rains in the region. Meanwhile the IMD has stated that depression has formed over west-central Bay of Bengal which could intensify into a cyclonic storm.
- Why BJP spoiled alliance between TDP and TRS?
- Pakistan ready to discuss terrorism, Imran Khan pens PM Modi
- Bilateral dialogue between Washington & Pyongyang stalled on how to move denuclearization process
- Signing up for the credit line to receive Instant access on Flipkart
- Train Services stopped at Kerala, Bengaluru & Coastal Karnataka resumes
- Mis-happening at Jet Airways focus Mumbai to Jaipur
- Police tightens grip on H Raja!
- Karunas blackmails police!
- HAL former chief on Rafel controversy!
- Coimbatore college Managing Director's Cheap act!
- AICC names leaders for 10 election related committees
- Stormy Daniels claimed that US President has 'an unusual penis'
- Can we know in advance about the condition & intensity of rains?
- Moon's mediation & Kim's commitment at summit satisfied Washington
- India complaints on Brutal killing of BSF Soldier by Pakistan troopers