According to sources NITI Aayog's Governing Council meeting the fourth meeting in four years presided by Prime Minister Narendra Modi and attended by various Union Ministers, Lieutenant Governors, Chief of the states turned out to be stormy as expected. As per report Modi's detractor and AP CM Chandrababu Naidu made his strong voice felt at the NITI Aayog meet.
Meanwhile Chandrababu, who is representing Andhra Pradesh, got to speak first as per alphabet order, spoke at length for 20 minutes. Moreover Naidu tried his best to expose the Centre on several crucial issues and the gross injustice meted out to Andhra Pradesh. Furthermore seven minutes after Chandrababu's speech, Union Home Minister Rajnath Singh tried to cut short Naidu's flow of speech pointing at the time, Chandrababu retorted saying AP is a special case due to its issues.
Further Naidu found fault with the Centre on not
keeping its promise of fulfilling the revenue deficit of the state. Moreover after
demanding the grant of Special Railway Zone for Vizag and Kadapa Steel Plant,
Chandrababu said the state is losing a lot and also asked the Centre to
immediately rectify the cash crunch in the state post demonetization. Recently Chandrababu
said AP is still facing the after effects of the infamous demonetization. Hence
Chandrababu also found fault with the implementation of the GST and said the
move is causing great difficulty to the state. He said the GST is hindering the
income and progress of the state.
Owner charged for forcing Indian Woman Atlanta sources reported that the owner of several Milwaukee area gas stations who was indicted for forced labor involving aggravated abuse harboring an alien for financial gain, and document servitude has reached a plea deal in the federal case against him. Meanwhile according to media reports Harshinder Bhatia agreed to plead guilty to a federal charge of “harboring an alien for financial gain”.
- Cyclone Gaja expected to hit coastal Tamilnadu & AP
- Actor Mohan Babu in support of TRS Party
- Green Challenge thrown by Telangana Government
- Wildfire in California killed 23
- New Rule in solving problems faced in NRI Marriages
- Hong Kong-Zhuhai-Macao bridge anticipated to have 5G service
- AP CM Chandrababu Naidu expands his Cabinet with 2 Ministers
- Do you know which is Indias Most CONGESTED PLACE?
- Why Chiranjeevi neither meets Rahul Gandhi nor attends any Congress meetings?
- Minister's controversial talks!
- ADMK member ousted for sexual misconduct!
- RTI reveals truth in Rajiv killers plea!
- Gaja arrives soon, Red Alert!
- Demonetization & GST holds back India's growth: Raghuram Rajan
- Why Naidu meeting all leaders who are already opposed to PM Narendra Modi: Dr. Tamilisai