Tamilnadu Chief Minister Edappadi Palanisamy has said that they have made several demands to the Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi. Yesterday the Niti Ayog meeting was held in New Delhi presided over by the prime minister. This meeting was attended by all the chief ministers of states.
Post the meeting, Edappadi Palanisamy said that they had made several demands to the prime minister. He said that they had demanded allocation of funds for water maintenance or Kudimaramathu projects in Tamilnadu. Besides, requests were made to construct medical colleges in Siva Ganga and Ramanathapuram, and the demand for a dental college in Viruthunagar.
Besides they had also demanded
central government recognition for Gandhi Grama College. 500 crores budget has
been requested for the purpose. Besides many other plans were discussed for the
development and welfare of farmers and small scale businessmen.
Owner charged for forcing Indian Woman Atlanta sources reported that the owner of several Milwaukee area gas stations who was indicted for forced labor involving aggravated abuse harboring an alien for financial gain, and document servitude has reached a plea deal in the federal case against him. Meanwhile according to media reports Harshinder Bhatia agreed to plead guilty to a federal charge of “harboring an alien for financial gain”.
- Cyclone Gaja expected to hit coastal Tamilnadu & AP
- Actor Mohan Babu in support of TRS Party
- Green Challenge thrown by Telangana Government
- Wildfire in California killed 23
- New Rule in solving problems faced in NRI Marriages
- Hong Kong-Zhuhai-Macao bridge anticipated to have 5G service
- AP CM Chandrababu Naidu expands his Cabinet with 2 Ministers
- Do you know which is Indias Most CONGESTED PLACE?
- Why Chiranjeevi neither meets Rahul Gandhi nor attends any Congress meetings?
- Minister's controversial talks!
- ADMK member ousted for sexual misconduct!
- RTI reveals truth in Rajiv killers plea!
- Gaja arrives soon, Red Alert!
- Demonetization & GST holds back India's growth: Raghuram Rajan
- Why Naidu meeting all leaders who are already opposed to PM Narendra Modi: Dr. Tamilisai