In a tweet on Twitter regarding the improper functioning of Lieutenant governor (LG) in Delhi, LG Electronics Company has responded. In Delhi, the conflicts between Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal and the Lieutenant governor Anil Baijal have increased to a whole new level.
Citing numerous reasons chief minister Arvind Kejriwal had been protesting outside Anil Baijal's residence. As the lieutenant governor is not able to go to the office, he has been performing his tasks from home itself. The reason behind this is that it was said, Anil Baijal had been preventing Arvind Kejriwal from working.
Bollywood director Shirish Kunder
had tagged LG Electronics Company in Twitter and had asked, whether they have
any service centre in Delhi, and further said the LG there isn't working and
isn't allowing others to work, indirectly quoting LG lieutenant governor.
However LG electronics took it seriously and has messaged to send a private
message and that they will service the LG. This tweet has become a huge viral
Hima Das name nominated for Arjuna Award According to sources despite her golden run in international athletics this season, teenaged sprint sensation Hima Das said she did not expect her name to be nominated for this year's Arjuna award. Meanwhile the 18 year old Assamese athlete was among the 20 sportsperson recommended for the Arjuna Award
- Korean Presidents signs agreement to Ease Tension
- Ambati questioned Chandrababu's motive behind involving in affairs of TRS party
- Stormy Daniels provides a graphic description of Trump's genitalia
- Rahul Gandhi called Congress Workers been Lathi charged as "dictatorship under PM Modi"
- Saudi Arabia auctions real estates of billionaire Maan al-Sanea
- In 2019 Lok Sabha polls, people will defeat BJP: Mamata Banerjee
- MK Stalin launched scathing attack on Edappadi Palaniswami leveling corruption charges
- Trump imposes additional tariffs on China from September 24