In a tweet on Twitter regarding the improper functioning of Lieutenant governor (LG) in Delhi, LG Electronics Company has responded. In Delhi, the conflicts between Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal and the Lieutenant governor Anil Baijal have increased to a whole new level.
Citing numerous reasons chief minister Arvind Kejriwal had been protesting outside Anil Baijal's residence. As the lieutenant governor is not able to go to the office, he has been performing his tasks from home itself. The reason behind this is that it was said, Anil Baijal had been preventing Arvind Kejriwal from working.
Bollywood director Shirish Kunder
had tagged LG Electronics Company in Twitter and had asked, whether they have
any service centre in Delhi, and further said the LG there isn't working and
isn't allowing others to work, indirectly quoting LG lieutenant governor.
However LG electronics took it seriously and has messaged to send a private
message and that they will service the LG. This tweet has become a huge viral
Will YS Jagan accept invitation from KTR in joining Federal Front? Hyderabad sources reported that K T Rama Rao, who is the son of Telangana Chief Minister and TRS President K. Chandrashekhar Rao, also known as KCR, along with some other leaders of the party will hold talks with Jaganmohan Reddy, who is the Leader of Opposition in Andhra Pradesh Assembly. Meanwhile this will be the first direct talks between the leaders of two parties since KCR floated
- Why YS Jagan Sister made a complaint with Hyderabad Police?
- Mahesh Kathi comes with another controversy with Pawan Kalyan
- Trump ordered American feast of burgers for visiting football team
- Telugu comedian Brahmanandam undergone bypass surgery
- AK Sikri declines joining commonwealth tribunal!
- Kodanadu estate case investigation in peaks!
- UP minister's tells people to burn politicians!
- Supreme Court notice to central govt!
- A Judge partially blocked a set of Trump administration rules
- Follow Indian Traditions Leave Western Lifestyles: Venkaiah Naidu
- Unresolved differences between Kanchi Seer and Mahatma Gandhi continues
- Cockpit Voice recorder of Lion Air Jet found
- Modi said BJP worker is driven by National Interest & not by any self-interest
- KCR plans that will last generations
- RBI tokenizes transactions made through Debit, Credit & Prepaid Cards in India