The murderer of Karnataka journalist Gauri lankesh has confessed how and why he had killed her. Popular journalist Gauri lankesh has been working with a popular press journal pathrika. She has been frequently writing articles against the right wing outfits and RSS groups in the paper.
In such a situation Gauri lankesh was killed brutally by unknown people last September. In connection with Gauri lankesh shooting case, the Yuva Sena member KT Naveen Kumar was arrested. KT Naveen Kumar had accepted to have murdered Gauri lankesh and had also been taken to the murder spot, where he demonstrated how he had killed her.
Parasuram wagmore, another accused was
arrested in Vijaypura who had said that the murder was done as instructed by Hindu
Janata Karti samiti. He has said that they had ordered to kill Gauri lankesh to
save Hinduism and that now he regrets killing her. This operation was called
operation Amma, said Parasuram. He had also confessed on how they had trained him
and how he had analyzed her house and killed her. Now police are set to
arrest members of Hindu Janata Karti Samiti.
Will YS Jagan accept invitation from KTR in joining Federal Front? Hyderabad sources reported that K T Rama Rao, who is the son of Telangana Chief Minister and TRS President K. Chandrashekhar Rao, also known as KCR, along with some other leaders of the party will hold talks with Jaganmohan Reddy, who is the Leader of Opposition in Andhra Pradesh Assembly. Meanwhile this will be the first direct talks between the leaders of two parties since KCR floated
- Why YS Jagan Sister made a complaint with Hyderabad Police?
- Mahesh Kathi comes with another controversy with Pawan Kalyan
- Trump ordered American feast of burgers for visiting football team
- Telugu comedian Brahmanandam undergone bypass surgery
- AK Sikri declines joining commonwealth tribunal!
- Kodanadu estate case investigation in peaks!
- UP minister's tells people to burn politicians!
- Supreme Court notice to central govt!
- A Judge partially blocked a set of Trump administration rules
- Follow Indian Traditions Leave Western Lifestyles: Venkaiah Naidu
- Unresolved differences between Kanchi Seer and Mahatma Gandhi continues
- Cockpit Voice recorder of Lion Air Jet found
- Modi said BJP worker is driven by National Interest & not by any self-interest
- KCR plans that will last generations
- RBI tokenizes transactions made through Debit, Credit & Prepaid Cards in India