Prime Minister Narendra Modi had recently released a video for the fitness challenge given to him by cricketer Virat Kohli. Narendra Modi had also challenged Karnataka chief minister HD Kumaraswamy for which Kumaraswamy had replied that he was more concerned about the fitness of the nation and not interested in such fitness challenges and that he wants the prime minister support in this aspect.
However the JDS members are angry on Modi for inviting Kumaraswamy who had recently underwent a surgery for a fitness challenge. They also said that Modi can't even stand a challenge against JDS leader Deve Gowda.
Deve Gowda has always been a fit person and aged 86, he has a special gym in his home, instructed by a trainer named Karthik. Since he had been fit for long and doing exercises regularly, it was no tough task for him to take up challenges said Deve Gowda. On the other hand Modi's fitness video which had very simple and basic exercises has been trolled heavily.
A guy has registered his Sex as 'Neutral' A Dutch citizen has registered his gender as 'Neutral' at the Roermond’s Limburg District Court. The Dutch citizen won the case after he registered the case as he wished to register neither as a male nor a female. Even though the judges urge the lawmakers to recognize him as 'Third gender' he was persistent to take over it as 'Neutral'.
- First Ever Dog Park been inaugurated in Kondapur
- Mark monitors how much we use FB
- India is the highest recipient of remittances
- US labeled the Chinese Warship's Actions unsafe
- Toll Gate Charges hiked!
- Why Swami Paripoornanandha joined BJP?
- Transfer of a Govt school teacher is revoked
- RSS & BJP believe in totalitarianism: Owaisi
- A New Century luxury Sedan Car from Toyota
- PM Narendra Modi offered prayers at Shirdi Sai Baba Temple
- Train Bulldozes into a Crowd during Dussehra Festival in Amristar
- Donald Trump calls Congressman Gianforte an incredible Montana leader
- Nara Brahmani donated for Cyclone Titli affected areas
- Congress not ready to share their seats with other grand alliance
- Pon Radhakrishnan comments amid raging MeToo storm