Accordingly in what can be heights of stark differentiation, the Union Government is all set to spend a whopping Rs 1100 Crore on the two aircraft for its VVIP customization for PM Modi's globetrotting, whereas the Centre finds its ways to turn down funds to the people's capital Amaravati which is planned to build in over 30,000 acres. Meanwhile the move to spend Rs 1100 Crore on two brand new Boeing 777s invites severe criticism from all corners.
As per report the Government of India which had bought the two new brand Boeing 777s from Seattle based plane maker sent them back to the US in order to have VVIP customization and willing to spend the staggering amount for the customization. Furthermore the customization is expected to include 'Secure Communications' and 'Missile Evasion Systems' that the present Modi's fleets lack. Air India not just losing Rs 1100 Crore for the refitting, but it also loses Rs 100 Crore per year during the remodeling.
Presently Air India is on sale and the Indian Air Force's VIP squadron who
operate the Boeing Business Jets and Embraces apparently lack fully qualified
pilots to fly the wide bodied aircraft. Moreover even as AP BJP leaders claim
they have done so much for Andhra Pradesh, the facts on ground are no match to
their claims. Hence the Centre recently withdrew its meager Rs 350 Crore that
was earlier sanctioned to the backward districts of Andhra Pradesh.
Cryptocurrency - The basics and all you need to know Cryptocurrency is a digital currency which is a medium of exchange. The transactions are verified and secured through cryptographic Methods, cryptocurrencies are made as database entries which can't be modified without meeting specific requirements.
- Madras HC orders for no flex boards for Jayalalitha's Birthday
- From March 3, eateries no longer allowed to reuse cooking oil more than 3 times
- New deadline for commissioning Kerala's Vizinjam Port extended to October 2020
- COAI feels new regulations are vague to violate privacy of users
- Overall Vegetable prices in January declined 4.21%
- BJP to make alliance announcement soon: Piyush Goyal
- Priyanka Chopra, Nick had great time on Valentines Day
- Dewan Housing Finance shares slumped to an intraday low of Rs. 103.95
- Ooty Lake to be cleaned soon
- TN soldier's family and village saddened by death!
- #PulwamaTerroristAttack - Brave Father's inspiring quote after son's death in Pulwama!
- Suicide bomber was 11th class dropout!
- School girl murder mystery resolved!
- Air India flights to Iraq begins operations after 30 years
- Dhanush congratulated Sai Pallavi for beating her own record saying 200 Million