Accordingly in what can be heights of stark differentiation, the Union Government is all set to spend a whopping Rs 1100 Crore on the two aircraft for its VVIP customization for PM Modi's globetrotting, whereas the Centre finds its ways to turn down funds to the people's capital Amaravati which is planned to build in over 30,000 acres. Meanwhile the move to spend Rs 1100 Crore on two brand new Boeing 777s invites severe criticism from all corners.
As per report the Government of India which had bought the two new brand Boeing 777s from Seattle based plane maker sent them back to the US in order to have VVIP customization and willing to spend the staggering amount for the customization. Furthermore the customization is expected to include 'Secure Communications' and 'Missile Evasion Systems' that the present Modi's fleets lack. Air India not just losing Rs 1100 Crore for the refitting, but it also loses Rs 100 Crore per year during the remodeling.
Presently Air India is on sale and the Indian Air Force's VIP squadron who
operate the Boeing Business Jets and Embraces apparently lack fully qualified
pilots to fly the wide bodied aircraft. Moreover even as AP BJP leaders claim
they have done so much for Andhra Pradesh, the facts on ground are no match to
their claims. Hence the Centre recently withdrew its meager Rs 350 Crore that
was earlier sanctioned to the backward districts of Andhra Pradesh.
Anna University Exams postponed to December 13, 14 due to Cyclone Gaja Recently Anna University has announced that theory examinations scheduled for Friday will now be conducted on December 13. As per report the University has also postponed examinations scheduled for November 17 to December 14 and the examinations have been rescheduled on account of Cyclone Gaja, which hit the coastal areas in Tamilnadu on Friday.
- Mobile app to track air pollution developed by Delhi students
- PM Narendra Modi campaigned at Chhattisgarh
- Congress privilege motion against Modi!
- Yogi Adityanath's hug challenge!
- Hyderabad Metro recording footfall of 80,000-85,000 passengers per day
- Controversial Ad of Kalyan Jewelry removed
- Donald Trump unlikely to get boot from Twitter even after threatening Iran
- Pack your Condoms too if you are going on a Tour of France - Here's Why...
- US Officials apologize to Sikh Minister as they forced to remove his Turban
- Two-Wheeler owners to get incentives?
- Leaders can take a lesson or two to watch KTR & Pawan words in public
- Iraqi Airways suspend 2 pilots who fought for food tray
- AP Govt taken a sensational decision restricting CBI's entry into AP
- Mahindra & Mahindra rolled out electric 3 wheeler auto rickshaw in Bengaluru
- Sabarimala Temple Police Officers instructed to follow new Dress Code