New Delhi sources added that Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister Nara Chandrababu Naidu's real face became evident when he was all smiles while receiving Prime Minister Narendra Modi on the side lines of the fourth NITI Aayog Governing Council meet. Meanwhile Chandrababu, who often criticizes the BJP for not according the Special Category Status to Andhra Pradesh, looked the happiest in the room when he met PM Modi here yesterday.
Moreover ever since the Telugu Desam Party (TDP) opted out of the National Democratic Alliance (NDA), leaders of the two parties have been involved in verbal duels on the issue of failure to deliver the bifurcation promises, as laid out in the AP Re-organization Act, 2014. Furthermore in this backdrop, Chandrababu met with the PM and both were seen exchanging smiles while discussing issues pertaining to AP.
Presently with this, Chandrababu's true colors have
been exposed and his criticism of the BJP leaders proved to be mere drama, as
he failed to bring issues in the state under the centre's notice once again. Moreover
Chandrababu drew the flak of many, when he took credit for the support extended
to Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal, who is currently holding a hunger strike, by a
group of four Chief Ministers.
Owner charged for forcing Indian Woman Atlanta sources reported that the owner of several Milwaukee area gas stations who was indicted for forced labor involving aggravated abuse harboring an alien for financial gain, and document servitude has reached a plea deal in the federal case against him. Meanwhile according to media reports Harshinder Bhatia agreed to plead guilty to a federal charge of “harboring an alien for financial gain”.
- Cyclone Gaja expected to hit coastal Tamilnadu & AP
- Actor Mohan Babu in support of TRS Party
- Green Challenge thrown by Telangana Government
- Wildfire in California killed 23
- New Rule in solving problems faced in NRI Marriages
- Hong Kong-Zhuhai-Macao bridge anticipated to have 5G service
- AP CM Chandrababu Naidu expands his Cabinet with 2 Ministers
- Do you know which is Indias Most CONGESTED PLACE?
- Why Chiranjeevi neither meets Rahul Gandhi nor attends any Congress meetings?
- Minister's controversial talks!
- ADMK member ousted for sexual misconduct!
- RTI reveals truth in Rajiv killers plea!
- Gaja arrives soon, Red Alert!
- Demonetization & GST holds back India's growth: Raghuram Rajan
- Why Naidu meeting all leaders who are already opposed to PM Narendra Modi: Dr. Tamilisai