New Delhi sources added that Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister Nara Chandrababu Naidu's real face became evident when he was all smiles while receiving Prime Minister Narendra Modi on the side lines of the fourth NITI Aayog Governing Council meet. Meanwhile Chandrababu, who often criticizes the BJP for not according the Special Category Status to Andhra Pradesh, looked the happiest in the room when he met PM Modi here yesterday.
Moreover ever since the Telugu Desam Party (TDP) opted out of the National Democratic Alliance (NDA), leaders of the two parties have been involved in verbal duels on the issue of failure to deliver the bifurcation promises, as laid out in the AP Re-organization Act, 2014. Furthermore in this backdrop, Chandrababu met with the PM and both were seen exchanging smiles while discussing issues pertaining to AP.
Presently with this, Chandrababu's true colors have
been exposed and his criticism of the BJP leaders proved to be mere drama, as
he failed to bring issues in the state under the centre's notice once again. Moreover
Chandrababu drew the flak of many, when he took credit for the support extended
to Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal, who is currently holding a hunger strike, by a
group of four Chief Ministers.
Muslims across 31 districts of Telangana must get representation in 2018 Elections Accordingly a group of people who call themselves as the voice of Scheduled Classes, Scheduled Tribes, Backward Classes and Muslims, have launched 'Caravan e haq', a movement which will be spread across Telangana and will demand for the rights of neglected classes. Meanwhile this group
- TN Dr. Ambedkar Law University to remove unqualified teaching staff & other staff
- Will Tamilnadu Govt make Helmet compulsory?
- Cyclone Alert over west-central Bay of Bengal: IMD
- Why BJP spoiled alliance between TDP and TRS?
- Pakistan ready to discuss terrorism, Imran Khan pens PM Modi
- Bilateral dialogue between Washington & Pyongyang stalled on how to move denuclearization process
- Signing up for the credit line to receive Instant access on Flipkart
- Train Services stopped at Kerala, Bengaluru & Coastal Karnataka resumes
- Mis-happening at Jet Airways focus Mumbai to Jaipur
- Police tightens grip on H Raja!
- Karunas blackmails police!
- HAL former chief on Rafel controversy!
- Coimbatore college Managing Director's Cheap act!
- AICC names leaders for 10 election related committees
- Stormy Daniels claimed that US President has 'an unusual penis'