Contrary to the tall claims and the wide coverage that the vernacular media provided in the last three days, Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister Chandrababu Naidu was seen melted and bowed to Prime Minister Narendra Modi at the NITI Aayog general council meeting in Delhi on Sunday. The photographs that were circulated by the governments Press Information Bureau suggested that Chandrababu Naidu appeared to be more loyal to the Prime Minister than the other Chief Ministers with whom he teamed up.
West Bengal Chief Minister Mamata Benerji, Karnataka Chief Minister H D Kumara Swamy and Kerala Chief Minister Pinarayi Vijayan, who joined Chandrababu Naidu in AP Bhavan in Delhi ahead of the NITI Aayog meeting and said to have discussed to speak against Prime Minister Narendra Modi on the federal nature of India and seek more powers to the States, stood firm, Chandrababu Naidu was seen leaning down with all smiles on his face as if he had met his long-time friend. What surprises the people is that Narendra Modi did not shake his hands with Chandrababu Naidu. The AP Chief Minister was seen holding the left hand of Narendra Modi and he looked as most fortunate to hold that hand too.
The media in Andhra Pradesh gave a different picture in the last three days when Chandrababu Naidu held meetings with his officers to prepare a document on the bifurcation issues. The media projected that Chandrababu Naidu would go hard against Narendra Modi on issues like AP bifurcation benefits and also on the terms of reference given to the 15th Finance Commission. Perhaps looking at this media projection, the other chief ministers like Mamata Benerji of West Bengal, Pinarayi Vijayan of Kerala, H D Kumara Swamy of Karnataka believed that Chandrababu Naidu would put up a brave fight against Narendra Modi at the NITI Aayog meeting. It was for this reason, these three chief ministers went all the way to the AP Bhavan and met Chandrababu Naidu. This meeting was projected as a rally of the Chief Ministers against the Prime Minister and Chandrababu Naidu was seen as a warrior.
But, when the bells rang and the meeting was convened, Chandrababu Naidu walked to the Prime Minister bending down to the ground, while the other Chief Ministers looked at him shockingly and surprisingly. The fighter in Chandrababu Naidu had gone from the venue and a clear opportunist was seen there. He was in all smiles when he held the left hand of the Prime Minister. His body melted like liquid on seeing the prime minister against the projections that the media gave him.
It is clear that Chandrababu Naidu is different from what the Andhra Pradesh media projects him. He is not a fighter but an opportunist and can betray people around him when it comes to protecting his power and it was seen on the faces of the three chief ministers, Mamata Benerji, Kumaraswamy and Pinarayi Vijayan, who believed that Naidu is a warrior.
CBI & ED likely to issue summons for questioning former ICICI Bank CEO Chanda Kochhar According to report CBI sources said former ICICI Bank CEO and MD Chanda Kochhar, her husband Deepak Kochhar and industrialist V.N. Dhoot in connection with the Rs 3,250 crore loan case involving the Videocon Group and ICICI Bank. Meanwhile the Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) sources said the agency would initiate the summons as it had completed the scrutiny of documents
- SED of Tamilnadu mulling introducing board exams for classes 5 & 8
- Will YS Jagan become CM of AP as per survey?
- BJP leader wants Kanyakumari!
- Viral video of school students in trains!
- Measures were taken to stop water to Pakistan!
- Kamal says Thiruvarur gave family politics!
- Trump made no mention of China or Huawei, steps back from threat of full ban
- Fight between Swiggy & Zomato extends to takeover of Uber Eats
- Summer Season to be hotter than normal in Karnataka
- Congress questions BJP as either PM was completely oblivious to Pulwama attack
- Why Vijayakanth pretty unhappy with BJP-AIADMK response to DMDK ambition?
- YSRCP attacks TDP saying AP has 59 Lakh Fake Voters
- Telangana Govt announces Rs.25 Lakhs to Families of Pulwama attack jawans
- 2019 Elections testing waters for YS Jagan's stamina
- Animosity between AP people & Central government out in the open