After the video of Anushka Sharma scolding a passerby who had littered streets had gone viral, after being uploaded by her husband, the Indian cricket captain Virat Kohli, the actress had faced mixed response with both supporting responses as well as opposing reactions.
The actress had scolded a man, named Arrhan Singh, who was traveling in a sedan driven by a driver, and she had asked him not to throw the garbage on road and instead use a dustbin. Kohli had shot the video and uploaded it, with the caption the read "brains gone for a toss", and also reacted angrily to trolls against the act.
While many came in support of
Anushka Sharma, minister of state for Home affairs Kiren Rijju had also
extended his support. He had responded that Virat and Anushka don't need
publicity but would actually need privacy, and had said that people must have
civic sense and ethical behavior and keep India clean.
Trump cancelled his own participation in Davos, citing row over his proposed wall Washington sources reported that President Donald Trump on Thursday cancelled the US delegation's trip to the annual international conference at Davos, saying the officials were needed in Washington to tackle the shutdown of the federal government. A statement from Press Secretary Sarah Sanders said "Out of consideration for the 800,000 great American workers not receiving pay and to ensure
- Telangana & AP extended time limit for interstate transfers
- Trump coming out with reforms giving H-1B visa holders certainty to stay in US
- SC appoints Ombudsman for Hardik & Rahul comments
- Rakesh Asthana ousted from CBI!
- TASMAC surpasses Petta!
- Congress MP's trolls Amit and gets criticism!
- World's top four Richest Celebrity list with their individual net worth
- RBI Governor to cut Interest Rates
- PhonePe seen a remarkable growth in 2018 in offline business
- Vijayashanthi questions Why TRS shows fake statements
- SC orders protection for counterfeit travelers in Sabarimala issue
- Boxing Legend Muhammad Ali name for US Airport
- Reliance Jio Net Profit jumped to 65%
- Arun Jaitley to increase Income Tax Slabs Tax Rate
- Ola Money Postpaid offers a 15 day credit line to passengers