After the video of Anushka Sharma scolding a passerby who had littered streets had gone viral, after being uploaded by her husband, the Indian cricket captain Virat Kohli, the actress had faced mixed response with both supporting responses as well as opposing reactions.
The actress had scolded a man, named Arrhan Singh, who was traveling in a sedan driven by a driver, and she had asked him not to throw the garbage on road and instead use a dustbin. Kohli had shot the video and uploaded it, with the caption the read "brains gone for a toss", and also reacted angrily to trolls against the act.
While many came in support of
Anushka Sharma, minister of state for Home affairs Kiren Rijju had also
extended his support. He had responded that Virat and Anushka don't need
publicity but would actually need privacy, and had said that people must have
civic sense and ethical behavior and keep India clean.
Sehwag challenges Kohli can't do it! Former Indian swashbuckling opening batsman Virender Sehwag has challenged that though Indian Skipper, run machine Virat Kohli has been making new records and breaking existing records, smashing most of the records of Master Blaster Sachin Tendulkar, he won't be able to overcome several records. Kolhi has been on a rampage as he has been breaking records one after the other with every match and he is literally unstoppable.
- Ice seller tries to commit suicide!
- Rajinikanth's sudden press meet!
- Gaja storm takes extreme speed!
- Pawan Failed to STOP
- Rajinikanth is against PM Narendra Modi
- Wealthy Indian tech arrested for assaulting escort
- Cops shot the guy who killed the Indian student
- Is Chandrababu Naidu & DGPs involved in knife attack on YS Jagan?
- Suzuki Burgman Street scooters ready for launch
- Soorasamharam Event held in a spiritual way at Tiruchendur
- Lives of tribals mean nothing to Chandrababu today: Pawan
- Did Governor E.S.L. Narasimhan brought KCR closer to BJP?
- Cyclonic storm Gaja to bring heavy Rainfall Coupled with Gale Wind
- Puducherry CM slammed KCR
- Why Prabhas not showing interest in his marriage?