Washington sources reported that Democratic lawmakers vowed Sunday to end the "evil" separation of migrant children from their parents at the US border, as First Lady Melania Trump made a rare political plea to end the deeply controversial practice. Meanwhile the "zero-tolerance" border security policy implemented by President Donald Trump's administration has sparked outrage on both sides of the political aisle and took on particular resonance as America celebrated Father's Day.
Accordingly Trump has said he wants the separations to end, but continues to blame opposition Democrats for the crisis, which critics say is one of his own making. He tweeted "The Democrats should get together with their Republican counterparts and work something out on Border Security & Safety. Don't wait until after the election because you are going to lose”.
Moreover his wife, who seldom wades into the
political arena, opted to call for bipartisan immigration reform to fix the
issue, rather than denounce the policy. Her spokeswoman Stephanie Grisham told "Mrs.
Trump hates to see children separated from their families and hopes both sides
of the aisle can finally come together to achieve successful immigration reform”.
Moreover she wrote on twitter “ For those seeking asylum at ports of entry, we
have continued the policy from previous Administrations and will only separate
if the child is in danger, there is no custodial relationship between 'family'
members, or if the adult has broken a law”.
"Facebook Dating" made available within social networking company's mobile app According to sources aiming to take on mobile dating apps such as Tinder and Bumble, social networking giant Facebook started testing its new dating product in Colombia. As per report "At first glance, 'Facebook Dating' closely resembles its competitor Hinge. Both depart from the swiping model popularized by Tinder in favor of asking users to answer question prompts and start conversations based on something in a person's profile".
- First Indian state to introduce Smart e-Public Distribution System (e-PDS)
- Pawan Kalyan to have 'Gelupu Rotte' to win upcoming general elections in AP
- Ajay Maken left for treatment abroad for his orthopedic ailment
- Trump participates in UNGA events & bilateral meetings from September 24-27
- Will Madras HC hear petitions challenging land acquisition in Chennai-Salem Project?
- BJP leader gets trolled!
- Kausalya consoles Amrutha Varshini!
- Krishnaswamy turns against Karunas!
- Daye suppression isn't the end!
- HD Kumaraswamy meets 3,000 people every week during 'Janata Darshan'
- Muslims across 31 districts of Telangana must get representation in 2018 Elections
- TN Dr. Ambedkar Law University to remove unqualified teaching staff & other staff
- Will Tamilnadu Govt make Helmet compulsory?
- Cyclone Alert over west-central Bay of Bengal: IMD
- Why BJP spoiled alliance between TDP and TRS?