According to sources Chandrababu Naidu, who is locking horns with Narendra Modi on non-fulfillment of the Centre's promises to Andhra Pradesh, received unexpected praises from his detractor Modi alone. Meanwhile Naidu was stunned when Modi praised him during the NITI Aayog's fourth Governing Council meet held in Delhi.
Furthermore in a meeting presided by PM Modi himself and saw the attendance of the CMs of states, Lieutenant Governors, Union Ministers, Modi praised Chandrababu's contribution to the power industry and also appreciated Naidu's efforts in improving the services of electricity. Moreover Naidu stood out special in the meeting. He suggested that the Employment Guarantee Act/Scheme (MGNREGA) should be linked with the agriculture sector.
Further Naidu protested against the Terms of
Reference (ToR) to the 15th Finance Commission. Moreover he said the reference
in the Finance Commission to adopt 2011 census population instead of 1971 data
would have far reaching adverse consequences for the democratic and federal
setup of the country. Moreover Chandrababu Naidu's demand for the Special
Category Status got the support from Bihar CM Nitish Kumar and Narayana Swamy.
Anna University Exams postponed to December 13, 14 due to Cyclone Gaja Recently Anna University has announced that theory examinations scheduled for Friday will now be conducted on December 13. As per report the University has also postponed examinations scheduled for November 17 to December 14 and the examinations have been rescheduled on account of Cyclone Gaja, which hit the coastal areas in Tamilnadu on Friday.
- Mobile app to track air pollution developed by Delhi students
- PM Narendra Modi campaigned at Chhattisgarh
- Congress privilege motion against Modi!
- Yogi Adityanath's hug challenge!
- Hyderabad Metro recording footfall of 80,000-85,000 passengers per day
- Controversial Ad of Kalyan Jewelry removed
- Donald Trump unlikely to get boot from Twitter even after threatening Iran
- Pack your Condoms too if you are going on a Tour of France - Here's Why...
- US Officials apologize to Sikh Minister as they forced to remove his Turban
- Two-Wheeler owners to get incentives?
- Leaders can take a lesson or two to watch KTR & Pawan words in public
- Iraqi Airways suspend 2 pilots who fought for food tray
- AP Govt taken a sensational decision restricting CBI's entry into AP
- Mahindra & Mahindra rolled out electric 3 wheeler auto rickshaw in Bengaluru
- Sabarimala Temple Police Officers instructed to follow new Dress Code