According to sources Chandrababu Naidu, who is locking horns with Narendra Modi on non-fulfillment of the Centre's promises to Andhra Pradesh, received unexpected praises from his detractor Modi alone. Meanwhile Naidu was stunned when Modi praised him during the NITI Aayog's fourth Governing Council meet held in Delhi.
Furthermore in a meeting presided by PM Modi himself and saw the attendance of the CMs of states, Lieutenant Governors, Union Ministers, Modi praised Chandrababu's contribution to the power industry and also appreciated Naidu's efforts in improving the services of electricity. Moreover Naidu stood out special in the meeting. He suggested that the Employment Guarantee Act/Scheme (MGNREGA) should be linked with the agriculture sector.
Further Naidu protested against the Terms of
Reference (ToR) to the 15th Finance Commission. Moreover he said the reference
in the Finance Commission to adopt 2011 census population instead of 1971 data
would have far reaching adverse consequences for the democratic and federal
setup of the country. Moreover Chandrababu Naidu's demand for the Special
Category Status got the support from Bihar CM Nitish Kumar and Narayana Swamy.
Saudi Arabia auctions real estates of billionaire Maan al-Sanea Riyadh sources stated that Saudi Arabia will auction real estate owned by indebted billionaire Maan al-Sanea and his company starting next month to help repay billions of riyals due to creditors. Meanwhile sources familiar with the matter told Reuters, Sanea ranked by Forbes in 2007 as one of the world's
- In 2019 Lok Sabha polls, people will defeat BJP: Mamata Banerjee
- MK Stalin launched scathing attack on Edappadi Palaniswami leveling corruption charges
- Trump imposes additional tariffs on China from September 24
- Who is the Baahubali of Telangana?
- Yusaku Maezawa, founder & CEO of Zozo, First Tourist to Moon
- Domestic fuel prices continued to scale new height
- Heavy rains expected today as well!
- Vijaya Bhaskar gets aroused!
- Sunny gets a wax statue!
- A sleep ruins minister's life!
- Finance Minister announced Merger of 3 Banks
- Who is Country's Highest Earning MLA?
- North & South Korean Leaders Meet at Pyongyang
- Guys involved in Controversial WhatsApp chat to kill Defense Minister held
- Centre's decision to ban 328 FDC drugs brought 6,000 medicines on radar