According to sources Chandrababu Naidu, who is locking horns with Narendra Modi on non-fulfillment of the Centre's promises to Andhra Pradesh, received unexpected praises from his detractor Modi alone. Meanwhile Naidu was stunned when Modi praised him during the NITI Aayog's fourth Governing Council meet held in Delhi.
Furthermore in a meeting presided by PM Modi himself and saw the attendance of the CMs of states, Lieutenant Governors, Union Ministers, Modi praised Chandrababu's contribution to the power industry and also appreciated Naidu's efforts in improving the services of electricity. Moreover Naidu stood out special in the meeting. He suggested that the Employment Guarantee Act/Scheme (MGNREGA) should be linked with the agriculture sector.
Further Naidu protested against the Terms of
Reference (ToR) to the 15th Finance Commission. Moreover he said the reference
in the Finance Commission to adopt 2011 census population instead of 1971 data
would have far reaching adverse consequences for the democratic and federal
setup of the country. Moreover Chandrababu Naidu's demand for the Special
Category Status got the support from Bihar CM Nitish Kumar and Narayana Swamy.
Government of Andhra Pradesh signs MoU with Internshala, launches 'Youth for Andhra Program' Real Time Governance Society (RTGS) of Government of Andhra Pradesh has signed an MoU with Internshala to launch the ‘Youth for Andhra Program’ program. The program focuses on empowering the youth of Andhra Pradesh and shaping them into change makers at the grassroot level. 10,000 students across Andhra Pradesh will be hired under this program and will gain valuable knowledge about government policies and bureaucracy. The deadline to apply to the program is 25th February 2019.
- Why KCRs Cabinet has no Women in his Party?
- 25 lakhs be given to family of CRPF Jawan by Kerala Govt
- Surya Kiran Aircraft crashed in Bengaluru during rehearsal
- BJP making desperate attempts to woo its allies
- History Maker: Kotii Reddy Saripalli - Founder of Kotii group of ventures
- Gold prices skyrocket!
- Saudi comes to Pak support!
- Mastermind of Pulwama attack dead!
- Kamal's takes a dig at Stalin!
- YS Jagan needs to be reminded charity begins at home
- Ex-PM highlights rural indebtedness, urban chaos
- PMK will support AIADMK- BJP front in Tamilnadu in general elections
- French researchers found 5.8 million Indane customer records
- Will Sania Mirza be removed as brand ambassador of Telangana ?
- Freedom we have is very expensive due to CRPF Employees