Virasana (Hero Pose)
Virasana increases blood circulation in your legs and stretches the thighs and knees. The pose improves your body posture and removes tiredness in the legs. Many women suffer from knee pain after their 50’s and this pose will definitely help them in reducing pain.
Malasana (Garland Pose)
Malasana makes your legs strong and lean and strengthens your knees, ankles, and thighs. It helps your body to excrete efficiently, keeping it clean and healthy and disallowing pressure to build up in the body as a result of improper excretion.
Makarasana (Crocodile Pose)
Makarasana stretches your leg muscles, hence acting as a balm for knee pain. The pose has a calming and relaxing effect on your body and mind. It also controls hypertension and when you practice this yoga definitely you can see a great difference.
DMK Chief MK Stalin to attend Mamata Banerjee's Party meet on January 19 Chennai sources made a statement that Dravida Munnetra Kazhagam (DMK) president MK Stalin will participate in the meeting of opposition parties called by West Bengal Chief Minister Mamata Banerjee in Kolkata on January 19. Reports added MK Stalin had decided to participate in the meeting which is been organized by Mamata Banerjee later this weekend.
- Low cost Airline Scoot to adds 3 new South Indian cities
- Telangana new Assembly session begins with new Speaker
- Dinakaran suspects Edappadi Palanisamy!
- Viswasam receives police appreciation!
- Ajith fan dies when seeing movie!
- Chennai kid is youngest grandmaster!
- New I-T return filling system be developed by Infosys
- TN Police Department issued instructions to create WhatsApp group for every police station
- PM Narendra Modi inaugurated Vibrant Gujarat Global Trade Show in Gandhinagar
- PM Modi may keep door open, but no party is prepared to go inside in Tamilnadu
- What will be Pawan's stand at national level?
- West Zone Party Office opened by Kamal Hassan in Pollachi
- Trump nominated three Indian Americans to key administration positions
- Nationwide probe launched to nab main perpetrators in QNet scam
- Indian Railways linked its locomotives via ISRO satellites