Virasana (Hero Pose)
Virasana increases blood circulation in your legs and stretches the thighs and knees. The pose improves your body posture and removes tiredness in the legs. Many women suffer from knee pain after their 50’s and this pose will definitely help them in reducing pain.
Malasana (Garland Pose)
Malasana makes your legs strong and lean and strengthens your knees, ankles, and thighs. It helps your body to excrete efficiently, keeping it clean and healthy and disallowing pressure to build up in the body as a result of improper excretion.
Makarasana (Crocodile Pose)
Makarasana stretches your leg muscles, hence acting as a balm for knee pain. The pose has a calming and relaxing effect on your body and mind. It also controls hypertension and when you practice this yoga definitely you can see a great difference.
Pawan Kalyan contributed Rs. 100 for serving people Andhra Pradesh sources made a statement that Pawan Kalyan, who claims to be losing his revenue through films, is at again. Meanwhile this time, he publicly stated that he had given up Rs 100 Crore revenue per year in order to 'serve' people. Accordingly Pawan said he had floated Janasena Party to fight against injustice and corruption and Pawan said he sacrificed his filmy career for his politics.
- World's biggest OIL supplier Saudi Arabia announced plans to cut production
- Tougher laws & stricter implementation for rapism & Murder against girls: Rajinikanth
- Cochin International Airport bags an award
- 1000 War rockets to be preserved at Museum
- TN Matriculation Head orders Schools not to collect Money by threatening parents
- Alibaba makes record selling in first five minutes & $10 billion figure achieved
- Distributing 1 Lakh Cows per year is in BJPs Manifesto
- 69% Pakistanis aged 15-65 years don't know what the Internet is!!!
- Why Pasupuleti Balaraju quit TDP joined Janasena Party?
- Telangana Polls scheduled to be held by December 7
- Trump missing from one of weekend's most powerful images
- TRS MP Kavita attacked TPCC Chief
- Stalin condemns Periyar caste reference!
- Gaja storm getting intensified!
- Sivakasi laborers set to lose jobs!