Virasana (Hero Pose)
Virasana increases blood circulation in your legs and stretches the thighs and knees. The pose improves your body posture and removes tiredness in the legs. Many women suffer from knee pain after their 50’s and this pose will definitely help them in reducing pain.
Malasana (Garland Pose)
Malasana makes your legs strong and lean and strengthens your knees, ankles, and thighs. It helps your body to excrete efficiently, keeping it clean and healthy and disallowing pressure to build up in the body as a result of improper excretion.
Makarasana (Crocodile Pose)
Makarasana stretches your leg muscles, hence acting as a balm for knee pain. The pose has a calming and relaxing effect on your body and mind. It also controls hypertension and when you practice this yoga definitely you can see a great difference.
Will Chandrababu Naidu attend Court in Babli Case? Dharmabad sources made a statement that in a jolt to Andhra Pradesh CM Nara Chandrababu Naidu and the Dharmbad Court yesterday rejected the recall petition filed by the advocates who represented him. Meanwhile in connection with the Babli project protests case, the Court ordered that Chandrababu, despite being a Chief Minister, should attend the Court proceedings.
- India moving towards 5G: PM Modi
- "Facebook Dating" made available within social networking company's mobile app
- First Indian state to introduce Smart e-Public Distribution System (e-PDS)
- Pawan Kalyan to have 'Gelupu Rotte' to win upcoming general elections in AP
- Ajay Maken left for treatment abroad for his orthopedic ailment
- Trump participates in UNGA events & bilateral meetings from September 24-27
- Will Madras HC hear petitions challenging land acquisition in Chennai-Salem Project?
- BJP leader gets trolled!
- Kausalya consoles Amrutha Varshini!
- Krishnaswamy turns against Karunas!
- Daye suppression isn't the end!
- HD Kumaraswamy meets 3,000 people every week during 'Janata Darshan'
- Muslims across 31 districts of Telangana must get representation in 2018 Elections
- TN Dr. Ambedkar Law University to remove unqualified teaching staff & other staff
- Will Tamilnadu Govt make Helmet compulsory?