Sources from New Delhi added that BJP, which is on losing spree, has lost one more crucial state. Accordingly the Saffron party's ties with the ruling PDP severed over the time and forced BJP to finally withdrew its support. Meanwhile this led to the fall of the incumbent PDP-BJP government in Jammu and Kashmir state.
Furthermore in fact, the very fact that BJP and PDP collaborated for power in Jammu and Kashmir had raised several eye balls given that both the parties have contrary views. Finally BJP ended its alliance with the PDP. Meanwhile Mehbooba Mufti, who represents the People Democratic Party's (PDP), submitted her resignation as Jammu and Kashmir chief minister to state governor NN Vohra on Tuesday and this is soon after BJP pulled out of the alliance.
Moreover as per report BJP alleged that the move is made for the larger
interest and India's integrity, Opposition parties Congress, AAP have blamed
BJP for "ruining" Kashmir and walking out of the government. Moreover
with the exit of BJP and fall of the state government, Jammu and Kashmir is all
set to have the Governor's rule.
COAI feels new regulations are vague to violate privacy of users Accordingly the Cellular Operators Association of India (COAI) has raised objections to the proposal by the union government to regulate internet platforms. Meanwhile as per report, the main opponents to the move are incumbent operators, Bharti Airtel and Vodafone, while interestingly the other major player and new entrant, Reliance Jio, have no problem with the government’s move.
- Overall Vegetable prices in January declined 4.21%
- BJP to make alliance announcement soon: Piyush Goyal
- Priyanka Chopra, Nick had great time on Valentines Day
- Dewan Housing Finance shares slumped to an intraday low of Rs. 103.95
- Ooty Lake to be cleaned soon
- TN soldier's family and village saddened by death!
- #PulwamaTerroristAttack - Brave Father's inspiring quote after son's death in Pulwama!
- Suicide bomber was 11th class dropout!
- School girl murder mystery resolved!
- Air India flights to Iraq begins operations after 30 years
- Dhanush congratulated Sai Pallavi for beating her own record saying 200 Million
- Protest shutdown against terror attack affects life in Jammu
- Telangana Municipalities good news for Families below poverty line
- CRPF Jawans victimized in Jammu & Kashmir
- Surprise Gift to Rahul Gandhi on Valentines Day