Sources from New Delhi added that BJP, which is on losing spree, has lost one more crucial state. Accordingly the Saffron party's ties with the ruling PDP severed over the time and forced BJP to finally withdrew its support. Meanwhile this led to the fall of the incumbent PDP-BJP government in Jammu and Kashmir state.
Furthermore in fact, the very fact that BJP and PDP collaborated for power in Jammu and Kashmir had raised several eye balls given that both the parties have contrary views. Finally BJP ended its alliance with the PDP. Meanwhile Mehbooba Mufti, who represents the People Democratic Party's (PDP), submitted her resignation as Jammu and Kashmir chief minister to state governor NN Vohra on Tuesday and this is soon after BJP pulled out of the alliance.
Moreover as per report BJP alleged that the move is made for the larger
interest and India's integrity, Opposition parties Congress, AAP have blamed
BJP for "ruining" Kashmir and walking out of the government. Moreover
with the exit of BJP and fall of the state government, Jammu and Kashmir is all
set to have the Governor's rule.
PM Narendra Modi catapults more projects in Varanasi Lucknow sources stated that Launching development projects worth Rs 550 crore, Prime Minister Narendra Modi said Varanasi is being developed as the “Gateway to East India” and presented a report card to voters of his Lok Sabha constituency, claiming that before his election the holy city was at the mercy of the Lord under previous governments.
- Hong Kong based airline painted out error in Company's Name
- Big win for Women Rights activists in Muslim Community in india
- EC yet to come out with poll schedule for Telangana
- UP Govt Doctors to stage protest on October 1
- Is Kapu community is moving away from YCP?
- Another brutal murder in Andhra - SHOCKING BRUTAL VIDEO Inside
- Stalin demands resignation of Thangamani!
- Will Congress give Special Status to AP?
- PMK ropes in an actor!
- You will be shocked to know Modi's asset value - No Cars or Houses!
- Apollo's shocker on CCTV!
- Pandya injured - Damage for India?
- Hima Das name nominated for Arjuna Award
- Korean Presidents signs agreement to Ease Tension
- Ambati questioned Chandrababu's motive behind involving in affairs of TRS party