According to sources in the process to achieve what he is aiming for, Andhra Pradesh opposition leader and YSRCP chief YS Jagan Mohan Reddy on Monday went a step ahead and showered the very iconic schemes introduced in Telangana by CM KCR. Meanwhile Jagan, who always promises Rajanna Rajyam (the popular schemes of YSR), seems to have directly copied the farmer-friendly schemes introduced by Telangana Chief Minister K Chandrasekhar.
Moreover he announced 9 hours of free electricity to AP farmers during the day and interest-free loans for agriculture if his party is given power in 2019. Accidentally what took everyone by shock is that Jagan declaring his governments will handover Rs 12,500 to each farmer in the month of May and provides 5 lakh life insurance cover to all of them.
Recently Andhra Pradesh opposition leader also
launched a scathing attack on state CM N Chandrababu Naidu saying 'he is
maligning entire political space and very soon we will see accountability in
politics and if any leader fail to fulfill poll promises, he has to quit.'
Further he questioned, 'how will state attain special status if Babu projects
that Andhra's GDP is higher than the nation?' hence Mr. Reddy said that TDP
supreme has cheated and ignored all communities in the state while requesting
the huge gathering to give him a chance in coming general election.
AP Govt taken a sensational decision restricting CBI's entry into AP Accordingly the GO states that the CBI could, however, carry out its investigation on any Central Government officials or those belonging to Central institutions who are responsible for the offences only in conjunction with the Anti-Corruption Bureau. Meanwhile with this, CBI's entry into Andhra Pradesh to carry out investigation on any Central Government employees has been restricted completely.
- Mahindra & Mahindra rolled out electric 3 wheeler auto rickshaw in Bengaluru
- Sabarimala Temple Police Officers instructed to follow new Dress Code
- Will Pawan Kalyan contest from Eluru Constituency?
- TN CM announced Rs. 10 lakhs for families of deceased hit by Cyclone Gaja
- California's deadliest wildfires soared to more than 600, Trump to make his visit
- Granddaughter of TDP founder & late Chief Minister NT Rama Rao get TDP ticket
- Will forecast come true for TRS & give KCR another chance to rule Telangana?
- TN govt against Gaja!
- Secret pregnancy revealed by actor!
- Post Gaja, there's another threat!
- Vedaranyam heavily impacted by Gaja!
- Chandrababu Naidu leaving no leaf unturned to take on Modi
- Arvind Kejriwal to campaign in Telangana for AAP candidates
- Wedding Photos of Deepika Padukone & Ranveer Singh leaked out
- Will KTR quit politics, if TRS lost Elections?