According to sources in the process to achieve what he is aiming for, Andhra Pradesh opposition leader and YSRCP chief YS Jagan Mohan Reddy on Monday went a step ahead and showered the very iconic schemes introduced in Telangana by CM KCR. Meanwhile Jagan, who always promises Rajanna Rajyam (the popular schemes of YSR), seems to have directly copied the farmer-friendly schemes introduced by Telangana Chief Minister K Chandrasekhar.
Moreover he announced 9 hours of free electricity to AP farmers during the day and interest-free loans for agriculture if his party is given power in 2019. Accidentally what took everyone by shock is that Jagan declaring his governments will handover Rs 12,500 to each farmer in the month of May and provides 5 lakh life insurance cover to all of them.
Recently Andhra Pradesh opposition leader also
launched a scathing attack on state CM N Chandrababu Naidu saying 'he is
maligning entire political space and very soon we will see accountability in
politics and if any leader fail to fulfill poll promises, he has to quit.'
Further he questioned, 'how will state attain special status if Babu projects
that Andhra's GDP is higher than the nation?' hence Mr. Reddy said that TDP
supreme has cheated and ignored all communities in the state while requesting
the huge gathering to give him a chance in coming general election.
Public exam for 5th and 8th class! Earlier TN Govt had the no detention policy so that no student gets failed and is retained in the same class, considering the right to education which offers education without failing, till elementary school but now in an opposite decision the TN govt has announced public exams for even 5th and 8th class students.
- Bank fraudsters caught in Chennai!
- Party members threatening to leave DMDK!
- DMK and Congress Unite!
- Network integration process of Vodafone Idea is on track by June 2020
- Revanth Reddy copycats KCRs style
- Lockheed Martin unveiled F-21 to boost India manufacturing in defense sector
- Hearing in Sunanda Pushkar death case began on February 21
- Will Captain Vijayakanth take alliance decision soon?
- Funny!!! Vietnam Barber expert in Trump & Kim Hairstyles
- How Chennai Swiggy Customer gets order delivery from Rajasthan?
- Tiktok committed to safe & positive in-app environment for users in India
- TN Govt plans to introduce Board Exams for Class 5 & 8
- Guntur District farmer committed suicide, doubts raised
- UK no longer preferred market for Indian investment due to Brexit factor
- Pakistan Cricketers portrait removed from HPCA