Following the decision of the central government to end the Ramzan ceasefire in Jammu and Kashmir, the BJP has now ended its alliance with Mehbooba Mufti's People's Democratic Party. BJP has also attributed the poor government in J and K as the reason behind violence.
Now, questions have arisen if Omar Abdullah's NCP and Congress parties will join hands with Mehbooba Mufti to thwart BJP Plans just like the Uttar Pradesh scenario where Bahujan Samaj and Samajwadi joined hands to oust BJP. Currently PDP has 28 seats, BJP 25, Congress 12 and NCP has 15 seats in Kashmir assembly. The majority needed to form government is 47 seats.
In this scenario, if PDP - NCP and
congress combo materializes, it will lead to a huge majority. However, it is to
be seen if the parties come together to damage BJP plans just like how Congress
and JDS joined hands to make Kumarasamy as the CM in Karnataka, foiling BJP
plans. Congress, which has expressed vocally its joy over the split of PDP and
BJP , has said initially that that there are no plans to offer support to
Mehbooba as of now. However, Omar has said that a meeting will be held with
Mehbooba following which a decision will be taken. Now, whether PDP will join
with parties to thwart BJP plans or not has become the question of the whole
Government of Andhra Pradesh signs MoU with Internshala, launches 'Youth for Andhra Program' Real Time Governance Society (RTGS) of Government of Andhra Pradesh has signed an MoU with Internshala to launch the ‘Youth for Andhra Program’ program. The program focuses on empowering the youth of Andhra Pradesh and shaping them into change makers at the grassroot level. 10,000 students across Andhra Pradesh will be hired under this program and will gain valuable knowledge about government policies and bureaucracy. The deadline to apply to the program is 25th February 2019.
- Why KCRs Cabinet has no Women in his Party?
- 25 lakhs be given to family of CRPF Jawan by Kerala Govt
- Surya Kiran Aircraft crashed in Bengaluru during rehearsal
- BJP making desperate attempts to woo its allies
- History Maker: Kotii Reddy Saripalli - Founder of Kotii group of ventures
- Gold prices skyrocket!
- Saudi comes to Pak support!
- Mastermind of Pulwama attack dead!
- Kamal's takes a dig at Stalin!
- YS Jagan needs to be reminded charity begins at home
- Ex-PM highlights rural indebtedness, urban chaos
- PMK will support AIADMK- BJP front in Tamilnadu in general elections
- French researchers found 5.8 million Indane customer records
- Will Sania Mirza be removed as brand ambassador of Telangana ?
- Freedom we have is very expensive due to CRPF Employees