Following the decision of the central government to end the Ramzan ceasefire in Jammu and Kashmir, the BJP has now ended its alliance with Mehbooba Mufti's People's Democratic Party. BJP has also attributed the poor government in J and K as the reason behind violence.
Now, questions have arisen if Omar Abdullah's NCP and Congress parties will join hands with Mehbooba Mufti to thwart BJP Plans just like the Uttar Pradesh scenario where Bahujan Samaj and Samajwadi joined hands to oust BJP. Currently PDP has 28 seats, BJP 25, Congress 12 and NCP has 15 seats in Kashmir assembly. The majority needed to form government is 47 seats.
In this scenario, if PDP - NCP and
congress combo materializes, it will lead to a huge majority. However, it is to
be seen if the parties come together to damage BJP plans just like how Congress
and JDS joined hands to make Kumarasamy as the CM in Karnataka, foiling BJP
plans. Congress, which has expressed vocally its joy over the split of PDP and
BJP , has said initially that that there are no plans to offer support to
Mehbooba as of now. However, Omar has said that a meeting will be held with
Mehbooba following which a decision will be taken. Now, whether PDP will join
with parties to thwart BJP plans or not has become the question of the whole
PM Narendra Modi catapults more projects in Varanasi Lucknow sources stated that Launching development projects worth Rs 550 crore, Prime Minister Narendra Modi said Varanasi is being developed as the “Gateway to East India” and presented a report card to voters of his Lok Sabha constituency, claiming that before his election the holy city was at the mercy of the Lord under previous governments.
- Hong Kong based airline painted out error in Company's Name
- Big win for Women Rights activists in Muslim Community in india
- EC yet to come out with poll schedule for Telangana
- UP Govt Doctors to stage protest on October 1
- Is Kapu community is moving away from YCP?
- Another brutal murder in Andhra - SHOCKING BRUTAL VIDEO Inside
- Stalin demands resignation of Thangamani!
- Will Congress give Special Status to AP?
- PMK ropes in an actor!
- You will be shocked to know Modi's asset value - No Cars or Houses!
- Apollo's shocker on CCTV!
- Pandya injured - Damage for India?
- Hima Das name nominated for Arjuna Award
- Korean Presidents signs agreement to Ease Tension
- Ambati questioned Chandrababu's motive behind involving in affairs of TRS party