Minister Dindigul Srinivasan's statement that TTV Dinakaran has stolen the money looted by Jayalalitha, has sparked a controversy and has created chaos among the ADMK cadre. Dindigul Srinivasan has been constantly involving himself in controversies by giving out some unwanted statement.
It must be noted that Dindigul Srinivasan was the one who had confessed that Jayalalitha did not have idly during her stay in Apollo Hospital and that the ADMK members had lied. In such a situation, his recent words against the dead leader have sparked even bigger issues. During the cauvery water saving protest success meet held in Vedachandhur of Dindigul district, Dindigul Srinivasan had participated and spoke.
During his speech, he said that TTV
Dinakaran had stolen the money that was looted by Jayalalitha, and has
distributed it to the 18 MLAs disqualified. However he understood he had spoken
something wrong, and changed the words, as Jayalalitha was disturbed because of
the money stolen and that was why she was in hospital. He also said that her
spirit will not leave those who stole money. Dinakaran is a betrayer and
must realize he was thrown out of party for his bad deeds, said the minister.
Following his speech a huge controversy has erupted. Already, the ADMK team has
been disturbed post the Thoothukudi shootout issue, and now Dindigul
Srinivasan's statements have given them even more pressure to handle.
Migrants figures shown a negative growth of 11.6% from Kerala Accordingly a new study says factors like the declining population in the 19-25 age groups and stagnant wages in the Gulf countries could be responsible for migration from Kerala declining 11% between 2013 and 2018. S. Irudayarajan, who led the Kerala Migration Survey (KMS) 2018 told reporters in Thiruvananthapuram
- Uber's Food delivery launched Insurance Program in partnership with Tata AIG
- Investigation about Sewing Needle hidden in Strawberries
- Karnataka Govt reduced state taxes on petrol & diesel
- Is YS Jagan caught in a trap?
- Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh testifies hearing before Senate Judiciary Committee
- Major Fire Accident at Kanya Cinema Theater, Visakhapatnam
- T Rajendar coming to Thiruvarur?
- Auto driver attacked for questioning BJP leader on Petrol price hike!
- Yet again Petrol Price goes up...
- Case against Thirumurugan Gandhi dismissed!
- H Raja's words will help fascism!
- H Raja receives High court order!
- Babies born yesterday on PM Modi's birthday gifted gold rings at Chennai
- TN couple received Petrol as Marriage Gift!!!
- Ramdev will not campaign for BJP in 2019 elections