Minister Dindigul Srinivasan's statement that TTV Dinakaran has stolen the money looted by Jayalalitha, has sparked a controversy and has created chaos among the ADMK cadre. Dindigul Srinivasan has been constantly involving himself in controversies by giving out some unwanted statement.
It must be noted that Dindigul Srinivasan was the one who had confessed that Jayalalitha did not have idly during her stay in Apollo Hospital and that the ADMK members had lied. In such a situation, his recent words against the dead leader have sparked even bigger issues. During the cauvery water saving protest success meet held in Vedachandhur of Dindigul district, Dindigul Srinivasan had participated and spoke.
During his speech, he said that TTV
Dinakaran had stolen the money that was looted by Jayalalitha, and has
distributed it to the 18 MLAs disqualified. However he understood he had spoken
something wrong, and changed the words, as Jayalalitha was disturbed because of
the money stolen and that was why she was in hospital. He also said that her
spirit will not leave those who stole money. Dinakaran is a betrayer and
must realize he was thrown out of party for his bad deeds, said the minister.
Following his speech a huge controversy has erupted. Already, the ADMK team has
been disturbed post the Thoothukudi shootout issue, and now Dindigul
Srinivasan's statements have given them even more pressure to handle.
Madras HC orders for no flex boards for Jayalalitha's Birthday Reportedly ahead of Former Chief Minister and AIADMK supreme Jayalalitha’s birth anniversary, the Madras High Court on Wednesday refused to relax its ban on registered political parties installing flex boards, digital banners or placards on arterial roads in or any other roads in the State. Recently a Division Bench comprising of Justices M Sathyanarayanan and M Nirmal Kumar rejected
- From March 3, eateries no longer allowed to reuse cooking oil more than 3 times
- New deadline for commissioning Kerala's Vizinjam Port extended to October 2020
- COAI feels new regulations are vague to violate privacy of users
- Overall Vegetable prices in January declined 4.21%
- BJP to make alliance announcement soon: Piyush Goyal
- Priyanka Chopra, Nick had great time on Valentines Day
- Dewan Housing Finance shares slumped to an intraday low of Rs. 103.95
- Ooty Lake to be cleaned soon
- TN soldier's family and village saddened by death!
- #PulwamaTerroristAttack - Brave Father's inspiring quote after son's death in Pulwama!
- Suicide bomber was 11th class dropout!
- School girl murder mystery resolved!
- Air India flights to Iraq begins operations after 30 years
- Dhanush congratulated Sai Pallavi for beating her own record saying 200 Million
- Protest shutdown against terror attack affects life in Jammu