According to sources it is expansion time for most startups in the direct consumer delivery business, whether grocery or foods or any other. Meanwhile they have all been adequately funded through the first two halves of this calendar year and they are on the streets prowling for avenues to acquire more customers.
Accordingly BigBasket, for example is said to be keen to takeover another startup, Kwik24, which is into manufacturing and selling customized vending machines. Moreover a couple of these vending machines (five, to be precise), by Kwik24 are already working as dedicated units for BigBasket and customers are able to draw delivery of their online orders on the BigBasket site from these vending machines located outside their apartment complexes.
Furthermore this is linked to the BB Instant
initiative (read app) that has been launched by the e-grocer to broaden the
customer base. Customers can download the app and place orders directly.
Presently there are rumors that BigBasket may even enter the medicines delivery
vertical and it is already on the lookout for a suitable startup to invest in and
there could be a move to take a position on the Paytm Mall, going ahead, thanks
again to the Alibaba connection.
Madras HC orders for no flex boards for Jayalalitha's Birthday Reportedly ahead of Former Chief Minister and AIADMK supreme Jayalalitha’s birth anniversary, the Madras High Court on Wednesday refused to relax its ban on registered political parties installing flex boards, digital banners or placards on arterial roads in or any other roads in the State. Recently a Division Bench comprising of Justices M Sathyanarayanan and M Nirmal Kumar rejected
- From March 3, eateries no longer allowed to reuse cooking oil more than 3 times
- New deadline for commissioning Kerala's Vizinjam Port extended to October 2020
- COAI feels new regulations are vague to violate privacy of users
- Overall Vegetable prices in January declined 4.21%
- BJP to make alliance announcement soon: Piyush Goyal
- Priyanka Chopra, Nick had great time on Valentines Day
- Dewan Housing Finance shares slumped to an intraday low of Rs. 103.95
- Ooty Lake to be cleaned soon
- TN soldier's family and village saddened by death!
- #PulwamaTerroristAttack - Brave Father's inspiring quote after son's death in Pulwama!
- Suicide bomber was 11th class dropout!
- School girl murder mystery resolved!
- Air India flights to Iraq begins operations after 30 years
- Dhanush congratulated Sai Pallavi for beating her own record saying 200 Million
- Protest shutdown against terror attack affects life in Jammu