London sources reported that Kulsoom Nawaz, Pakistan's former Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif is undergoing a treatment at Harley Street Clinic in London. Doctors say, her condition is "highly critical". Meanwhile the 5 member board of doctors on Tuesday briefed the Sharif family that Begum Kulsoom will not be taken off the ventilator as of now and asked Mr. Nawaz to wait for another review of her condition.
As per report the doctors maintained that Begum Kulsoom's condition has not deteriorated but there's no significant improvement either since last Thursday. Meanwhile Kulsoom was shifted to intensive care on June 14, after suffering a cardiac arrest. Moreover she was then put on life support and is undergoing treatment. Furthermore the same day, Sharif with his daughter, Maryam Nawaz, had reached London. Pakistan Muslim League-Nawaz (PML-N) President Shehbaz Sharif on June 17 arrived in London to see his ailing sister-in-law.
Moreover the counsels for Sharif and his daughter
have been asked to seek exemption from appearance in the accountability court
of Islamabad. Previously Kulsoom Nawaz has undergone multiple surgeries from
August 2017, after she was diagnosed with throat cancer (lymphoma) and her
condition began to deteriorate in April this year, after which she was moved to
London for treatment.
Will Chandrababu Naidu attend Court in Babli Case? Dharmabad sources made a statement that in a jolt to Andhra Pradesh CM Nara Chandrababu Naidu and the Dharmbad Court yesterday rejected the recall petition filed by the advocates who represented him. Meanwhile in connection with the Babli project protests case, the Court ordered that Chandrababu, despite being a Chief Minister, should attend the Court proceedings.
- India moving towards 5G: PM Modi
- "Facebook Dating" made available within social networking company's mobile app
- First Indian state to introduce Smart e-Public Distribution System (e-PDS)
- Pawan Kalyan to have 'Gelupu Rotte' to win upcoming general elections in AP
- Ajay Maken left for treatment abroad for his orthopedic ailment
- Trump participates in UNGA events & bilateral meetings from September 24-27
- Will Madras HC hear petitions challenging land acquisition in Chennai-Salem Project?
- BJP leader gets trolled!
- Kausalya consoles Amrutha Varshini!
- Krishnaswamy turns against Karunas!
- Daye suppression isn't the end!
- HD Kumaraswamy meets 3,000 people every week during 'Janata Darshan'
- Muslims across 31 districts of Telangana must get representation in 2018 Elections
- TN Dr. Ambedkar Law University to remove unqualified teaching staff & other staff
- Will Tamilnadu Govt make Helmet compulsory?