New Delhi sources added that Aam Aadmi Party on Monday attacked Congress president Rahul Gandhi for criticizing Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal over his sit-in at the Lieutenant Governor's office. Meanwhile when talking to reporters in New Delhi, Aam Aadmi Party Rajya Sabha MP Sanjay Singh said that Rahul Gandhi is speaking the "language of BJP", challenging him to ask his Delhi unit's leaders to go on hunger strike for even two days.
As per report previously in the day, Gandhi tweeted, "Delhi CM, sitting in dharna at LG office and BJP sitting in dharna at CM residence, Delhi bureaucrats addressing press conferences. PM turns a blind eye to the anarchy and rather nudges chaos and disorder. People of Delhi are the victims, as this drama plays out." Moreover another AAP leader Saurabh Bharadwaj asked the Congress president that instead of listening to Delhi Pradesh Congress Committee chief Ajay Maken, he should talk to his elected Puducherry chief minister.
Further Kejriwal, along with his colleagues, have
been at Lieutenant Governor Anil Baijal's office since June 13, demanding a
direction to IAS officers to end what the AAP describes a "strike"
and approval of the doorstep ration delivery scheme.
KCR has No Loans, No Cars in his name According to sources TRS chief and CM KCR, who has filed his nomination on Wednesday at Gajwel RDO office, has declared his assets both movable and immovable assets. Meanwhile KCR declared that he has no own vehicle and further he stated that he owns assets worth Rs 10.40 Crore and his wife Shobha has assets worth Rs 94.59 Lakh.
- Pawan Kalyans shocking comments on BJP
- Multi pronged strategy adopted by Telangana Cops to prevent Maoists threat
- Rahul Gandhi slams PM Modi & Anil Ambani in Rafael Deal
- Cyclone Gaja expected with more anticipation in Chennai
- Deepika-Ranveer MARRIED in Italy
- ISRO successfully launched GSLV-Mk III on Wednesday
- Chandrababu Naidu confident in winning in Telangana
- Muslims in Telangana state upset seeing attitude of political parties
- A new memoir titled "Becoming" by Michelle Obama out
- Bengaluru likely to receive rainfall on November 16-17 & 22-23
- Swiggy plans to deploy Women as delivery personnel across India
- Has AP government misused Tirumala Tirupathi temple funds?
- Sexual abuser arrested finally!
- Infosys founder supports Modi!
- Downfall of Rajapakse govt!