New Delhi sources added that Aam Aadmi Party on Monday attacked Congress president Rahul Gandhi for criticizing Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal over his sit-in at the Lieutenant Governor's office. Meanwhile when talking to reporters in New Delhi, Aam Aadmi Party Rajya Sabha MP Sanjay Singh said that Rahul Gandhi is speaking the "language of BJP", challenging him to ask his Delhi unit's leaders to go on hunger strike for even two days.
As per report previously in the day, Gandhi tweeted, "Delhi CM, sitting in dharna at LG office and BJP sitting in dharna at CM residence, Delhi bureaucrats addressing press conferences. PM turns a blind eye to the anarchy and rather nudges chaos and disorder. People of Delhi are the victims, as this drama plays out." Moreover another AAP leader Saurabh Bharadwaj asked the Congress president that instead of listening to Delhi Pradesh Congress Committee chief Ajay Maken, he should talk to his elected Puducherry chief minister.
Further Kejriwal, along with his colleagues, have
been at Lieutenant Governor Anil Baijal's office since June 13, demanding a
direction to IAS officers to end what the AAP describes a "strike"
and approval of the doorstep ration delivery scheme.
Kodanadu estate case investigation in peaks! The investigation in the Kodanadu estate death case has reached a intense point, as the two main accused Manoj and Sayan were arrested yesterday. The sensational Kodanadu estate case has turned out to be the most talked about issue in Tamilnadu politics with new shocking updates unraveling the mystery.
- UP minister's tells people to burn politicians!
- Supreme Court notice to central govt!
- A Judge partially blocked a set of Trump administration rules
- Follow Indian Traditions Leave Western Lifestyles: Venkaiah Naidu
- Unresolved differences between Kanchi Seer and Mahatma Gandhi continues
- Cockpit Voice recorder of Lion Air Jet found
- Modi said BJP worker is driven by National Interest & not by any self-interest
- KCR plans that will last generations
- RBI tokenizes transactions made through Debit, Credit & Prepaid Cards in India
- TNSTC announced it will operate an additional 14,263 services for Pongal
- Modi calls DMK as the biggest enemy!
- Terrorists killed in early morning encounter!
- Dinakaran Vs Anbazhagan catches fire!
- Tehelka editor reveals shocker!
- Ivanka Trump, Nikki Haley for US candidates to World Bank President's Post