As per latest report the employees of Vijay Mallya's Kingfisher Airlines, had sent an open letter to Prime Minister Narendra Modi and External Affairs Minister Sushma Swaraj, urging them to bring back the "fugitive" as he has "blood on his hands." Meanwhile it was signed as 'Kingfisher Employees,' and the letter questioned PM Modi and Sushma Swaraj as to why dues owed by Vijay Mallya to banks were given precedence over their unpaid salaries.
The letter read "We the employees of Kingfisher Airlines wish to share with you that we have gone through a great ordeal as citizens of India and in the process discovered our rotten system which treats everyone in the same manner". Meanwhile it stated that "fugitive" Mallya did not pay his Indian employees their salary, gratuity or compensation, but he paid and compensated his employees based in London and other foreign countries.
The employees said "We tried various means like court, filed a
criminal complaint with Jantar Mantar police station, labour commissioner,
hunger strike etc and they have been running from pillar to post with no avail.
We still get notice for unpaid income tax by Mallya. The system has failed us”.
Further the employees wrote to Prime Minister Modi "Your government still
has one more year to go, we request you to wage a full-fledged war against
corruption and corrupts. Kindly help us get justice and our wishes will
definitely make you our Prime Minister again".
Saudi Arabia auctions real estates of billionaire Maan al-Sanea Riyadh sources stated that Saudi Arabia will auction real estate owned by indebted billionaire Maan al-Sanea and his company starting next month to help repay billions of riyals due to creditors. Meanwhile sources familiar with the matter told Reuters, Sanea ranked by Forbes in 2007 as one of the world's
- In 2019 Lok Sabha polls, people will defeat BJP: Mamata Banerjee
- MK Stalin launched scathing attack on Edappadi Palaniswami leveling corruption charges
- Trump imposes additional tariffs on China from September 24
- Who is the Baahubali of Telangana?
- Yusaku Maezawa, founder & CEO of Zozo, First Tourist to Moon
- Domestic fuel prices continued to scale new height
- Heavy rains expected today as well!
- Vijaya Bhaskar gets aroused!
- Sunny gets a wax statue!
- A sleep ruins minister's life!
- Finance Minister announced Merger of 3 Banks
- Who is Country's Highest Earning MLA?
- North & South Korean Leaders Meet at Pyongyang
- Guys involved in Controversial WhatsApp chat to kill Defense Minister held
- Centre's decision to ban 328 FDC drugs brought 6,000 medicines on radar