As per latest report the employees of Vijay Mallya's Kingfisher Airlines, had sent an open letter to Prime Minister Narendra Modi and External Affairs Minister Sushma Swaraj, urging them to bring back the "fugitive" as he has "blood on his hands." Meanwhile it was signed as 'Kingfisher Employees,' and the letter questioned PM Modi and Sushma Swaraj as to why dues owed by Vijay Mallya to banks were given precedence over their unpaid salaries.
The letter read "We the employees of Kingfisher Airlines wish to share with you that we have gone through a great ordeal as citizens of India and in the process discovered our rotten system which treats everyone in the same manner". Meanwhile it stated that "fugitive" Mallya did not pay his Indian employees their salary, gratuity or compensation, but he paid and compensated his employees based in London and other foreign countries.
The employees said "We tried various means like court, filed a
criminal complaint with Jantar Mantar police station, labour commissioner,
hunger strike etc and they have been running from pillar to post with no avail.
We still get notice for unpaid income tax by Mallya. The system has failed us”.
Further the employees wrote to Prime Minister Modi "Your government still
has one more year to go, we request you to wage a full-fledged war against
corruption and corrupts. Kindly help us get justice and our wishes will
definitely make you our Prime Minister again".
Anna University Exams postponed to December 13, 14 due to Cyclone Gaja Recently Anna University has announced that theory examinations scheduled for Friday will now be conducted on December 13. As per report the University has also postponed examinations scheduled for November 17 to December 14 and the examinations have been rescheduled on account of Cyclone Gaja, which hit the coastal areas in Tamilnadu on Friday.
- Mobile app to track air pollution developed by Delhi students
- PM Narendra Modi campaigned at Chhattisgarh
- Congress privilege motion against Modi!
- Yogi Adityanath's hug challenge!
- Hyderabad Metro recording footfall of 80,000-85,000 passengers per day
- Controversial Ad of Kalyan Jewelry removed
- Donald Trump unlikely to get boot from Twitter even after threatening Iran
- Pack your Condoms too if you are going on a Tour of France - Here's Why...
- US Officials apologize to Sikh Minister as they forced to remove his Turban
- Two-Wheeler owners to get incentives?
- Leaders can take a lesson or two to watch KTR & Pawan words in public
- Iraqi Airways suspend 2 pilots who fought for food tray
- AP Govt taken a sensational decision restricting CBI's entry into AP
- Mahindra & Mahindra rolled out electric 3 wheeler auto rickshaw in Bengaluru
- Sabarimala Temple Police Officers instructed to follow new Dress Code