Tollywood industry’s Samantha is one of the fittest celebrities in the business and is a self-confessed fitness freak. Meanwhile she is committed to staying healthy and never misses out on her training sessions. Meanwhile her priority is to stay strong and not just to look good. Moreover even when she has an early morning shoot to attend, she goes as early as 5 a.m. to the gym and never compromises on her workout.
Furthermore the uncompromising diet assigned to Samantha by her trainer is another significant reason for her toned physique. As per report her diet is high on protein based foods, which go well with her exercise regime. Meanwhile she makes it a point to always stay hydrated and constantly sips on either water, fresh fruit juices or coconut water.
Accordingly a balanced diet and regular meals at equal intervals is
necessary for a healthy body. Moreover salads, fruits, nuts, berries,
vegetables and lean meats are the main contents of her diet and although her favorite
foods include chicken, fish, spicy pickles, sweet pongal and filter
coffer. Further she is a girl of simple tastes and her all-time favorite meal
is an appetizing plate of sambhar and rice.
Tiktok committed to safe & positive in-app environment for users in India New Delhi sources stated that popular video sharing platform TikTok, owned by Chinese tech company ByteDance said the company was committed to maintaining a safe and positive in-app environment for its users in India. Meanwhile when reacting to a report on how Hindu chauvinistic videos thrive on TikTok, ByteDance said that the video sharing app as well as its social media platform
- TN Govt plans to introduce Board Exams for Class 5 & 8
- Guntur District farmer committed suicide, doubts raised
- UK no longer preferred market for Indian investment due to Brexit factor
- Pakistan Cricketers portrait removed from HPCA
- From a farmer's son to People's Hero - Dr. Koti Reddy Saripalli
- DMK Congress deal soon!
- What's the problem for DMDK?
- India receives support from Israel!
- Public shocked after tremors in Delhi!
- APTA achieved India Book of record by making longest bamboo chicken in India
- Budget of Rs 3,116 crore for 2019-20 unveiled by TTD
- Chennai Metro Rail to install WiFi facilities at all stations
- Saudi Arabia-India plans to set up a ''Strategic Partnership Council'
- Donald Trump planning to meet North Korean Leader Kim Jong-Un again
- Is Nagarjuna making his Political entry?