Asanas and Pranyama, have a cleansing and relaxing effect on the body. After regular practice, many find more relaxed and calm state of mind. To mention, many experiences short temper, and practices has changed temperament. Meanwhile yogic poses are holistic for the body, and many often practice sequences, to strengthen weakness.
Many could practice even through different injuries and physical conditions to restore my physical health. Finally, while practicing Yoga Asanas and Pranayama, one is required to be 100% present, and observe, their entire body (not just arms or legs but spread the inherent awareness). Moreover when evaluating the state of body and mind, to make subtle changes for receiving maximum benefit of the pose.
Hence this practice of constant self-study
(svadhyaya), has helped me become aware of stress, strain etc., which we need
to work on and be considerate of what our body can do instead of forcing our
body (leading to injuries) and learn from our failures instead of crying over
them. Moreover this practice inculcates Yama and Niyama as well, where we can
bring in the Conscious aspects.
Did Governor E.S.L. Narasimhan brought KCR closer to BJP? Accordingly Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister N. Chandrababu Naidu makes regular visits to AP & Telangana Governor E.S.L Narasimhan to inform him of the challenges the state is facing in the aftermath of bifurcation. While it is protocol to apprehend the Governor on the developments and challenges in Andhra Pradesh as the head of a state, TDP cadre and the people of AP feel that these regular meetings with Narasimhan are futile.
- Cyclonic storm Gaja to bring heavy Rainfall Coupled with Gale Wind
- Puducherry CM slammed KCR
- Why Prabhas not showing interest in his marriage?
- Chandrababu Naidu released TDPs candidates list for Telangana Polls
- Pawan Kalyan contributed Rs. 100 for serving people
- World's biggest OIL supplier Saudi Arabia announced plans to cut production
- Tougher laws & stricter implementation for rapism & Murder against girls: Rajinikanth
- Cochin International Airport bags an award
- 1000 War rockets to be preserved at Museum
- TN Matriculation Head orders Schools not to collect Money by threatening parents
- Alibaba makes record selling in first five minutes & $10 billion figure achieved
- Distributing 1 Lakh Cows per year is in BJPs Manifesto
- 69% Pakistanis aged 15-65 years don't know what the Internet is!!!
- Why Pasupuleti Balaraju quit TDP joined Janasena Party?
- Telangana Polls scheduled to be held by December 7