Captain cool Mahendra Singh Dhoni's wife Sakshi Dhoni has requested for a license to own a pistol. As popular as Dhoni, are his wife Sakshi, and his cute little daughter Ziva and the whole of the internet and social media platforms are filled with their images.
In such a scenario, citing various reasons, Sakshi has applied for a pistol license. Sakshi has said that in India cricket is a religion, and there are incidents when cricketers were under attack from crazy fans for underperformance. She added that even there were incidents of stones thrown at Dhoni's residence, and there are incidents when he was hugged and worshipped by fans.
Hence she has requested pistol
license, and both Dhoni and his residence have been provided security since
2017. Y grade security has been given to Dhoni and family. Infact, Dhoni has owned
a licensed pistol since 2010 and is a trained shooter as well. Now since
Sakshi is alone in home for most of the times, she has demanded a pistol
license for safety reasons. Sakshi's application is under consideration.
CBI & ED likely to issue summons for questioning former ICICI Bank CEO Chanda Kochhar According to report CBI sources said former ICICI Bank CEO and MD Chanda Kochhar, her husband Deepak Kochhar and industrialist V.N. Dhoot in connection with the Rs 3,250 crore loan case involving the Videocon Group and ICICI Bank. Meanwhile the Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) sources said the agency would initiate the summons as it had completed the scrutiny of documents
- SED of Tamilnadu mulling introducing board exams for classes 5 & 8
- Will YS Jagan become CM of AP as per survey?
- BJP leader wants Kanyakumari!
- Viral video of school students in trains!
- Measures were taken to stop water to Pakistan!
- Kamal says Thiruvarur gave family politics!
- Trump made no mention of China or Huawei, steps back from threat of full ban
- Fight between Swiggy & Zomato extends to takeover of Uber Eats
- Summer Season to be hotter than normal in Karnataka
- Congress questions BJP as either PM was completely oblivious to Pulwama attack
- Why Vijayakanth pretty unhappy with BJP-AIADMK response to DMDK ambition?
- YSRCP attacks TDP saying AP has 59 Lakh Fake Voters
- Telangana Govt announces Rs.25 Lakhs to Families of Pulwama attack jawans
- 2019 Elections testing waters for YS Jagan's stamina
- Animosity between AP people & Central government out in the open