Captain cool Mahendra Singh Dhoni's wife Sakshi Dhoni has requested for a license to own a pistol. As popular as Dhoni, are his wife Sakshi, and his cute little daughter Ziva and the whole of the internet and social media platforms are filled with their images.
In such a scenario, citing various reasons, Sakshi has applied for a pistol license. Sakshi has said that in India cricket is a religion, and there are incidents when cricketers were under attack from crazy fans for underperformance. She added that even there were incidents of stones thrown at Dhoni's residence, and there are incidents when he was hugged and worshipped by fans.
Hence she has requested pistol
license, and both Dhoni and his residence have been provided security since
2017. Y grade security has been given to Dhoni and family. Infact, Dhoni has owned
a licensed pistol since 2010 and is a trained shooter as well. Now since
Sakshi is alone in home for most of the times, she has demanded a pistol
license for safety reasons. Sakshi's application is under consideration.
Will Chandrababu Naidu attend Court in Babli Case? Dharmabad sources made a statement that in a jolt to Andhra Pradesh CM Nara Chandrababu Naidu and the Dharmbad Court yesterday rejected the recall petition filed by the advocates who represented him. Meanwhile in connection with the Babli project protests case, the Court ordered that Chandrababu, despite being a Chief Minister, should attend the Court proceedings.
- India moving towards 5G: PM Modi
- "Facebook Dating" made available within social networking company's mobile app
- First Indian state to introduce Smart e-Public Distribution System (e-PDS)
- Pawan Kalyan to have 'Gelupu Rotte' to win upcoming general elections in AP
- Ajay Maken left for treatment abroad for his orthopedic ailment
- Trump participates in UNGA events & bilateral meetings from September 24-27
- Will Madras HC hear petitions challenging land acquisition in Chennai-Salem Project?
- BJP leader gets trolled!
- Kausalya consoles Amrutha Varshini!
- Krishnaswamy turns against Karunas!
- Daye suppression isn't the end!
- HD Kumaraswamy meets 3,000 people every week during 'Janata Darshan'
- Muslims across 31 districts of Telangana must get representation in 2018 Elections
- TN Dr. Ambedkar Law University to remove unqualified teaching staff & other staff
- Will Tamilnadu Govt make Helmet compulsory?