The Makkal Needhi maiam party president Ulaga Nayagan Kamal Haasan today met the Congress party president Rahul Gandhi. Yesterday, the election commission of India had recognized Makkal Needhi maiam as a political party, and yesterday Kamal Haasan had been to Delhi to meet the election commissioner for registration of Makkal Needhi maiam party.
After meeting the election commissioner, Kamal Haasan had interacted with the press and answered regarding Tamil Nadu issues. In such a scenario, Kamal Haasan had met the Congress president Rahul Gandhi at his residence today evening.
Recently, Ulaga Nayagan Kamal Haasan
had been to the swearing-in ceremony of Karnataka chief minister HD
Kumaraswamy, and even that instance had Kamal meeting Rahul. Now their second
meeting yesterday in Delhi has sparked new talks of an alliance between
Congress and Kamal's MNM in the making.
Government of Andhra Pradesh signs MoU with Internshala, launches 'Youth for Andhra Program' Real Time Governance Society (RTGS) of Government of Andhra Pradesh has signed an MoU with Internshala to launch the ‘Youth for Andhra Program’ program. The program focuses on empowering the youth of Andhra Pradesh and shaping them into change makers at the grassroot level. 10,000 students across Andhra Pradesh will be hired under this program and will gain valuable knowledge about government policies and bureaucracy. The deadline to apply to the program is 25th February 2019.
- Why KCRs Cabinet has no Women in his Party?
- 25 lakhs be given to family of CRPF Jawan by Kerala Govt
- Surya Kiran Aircraft crashed in Bengaluru during rehearsal
- BJP making desperate attempts to woo its allies
- History Maker: Kotii Reddy Saripalli - Founder of Kotii group of ventures
- Gold prices skyrocket!
- Saudi comes to Pak support!
- Mastermind of Pulwama attack dead!
- Kamal's takes a dig at Stalin!
- YS Jagan needs to be reminded charity begins at home
- Ex-PM highlights rural indebtedness, urban chaos
- PMK will support AIADMK- BJP front in Tamilnadu in general elections
- French researchers found 5.8 million Indane customer records
- Will Sania Mirza be removed as brand ambassador of Telangana ?
- Freedom we have is very expensive due to CRPF Employees