The most popular taxi service in
India, Uber, has devised a new methodology to detect if a passenger who boards
the taxi is drunk or not. The company has made use of Artificial intelligence
technology to come up with this mechanism to detect and avoid drunken
Currently, Uber has applied for the patent rights to use this technology and prevent copying of the same by other services. Uber is expected to implement this technology completely in all cars under their services, within 6 months time frame.
With the usage of artificial
intelligence and with the cameras fitted in the cars, it will be deducted by
use of AI if the person who has boarded or booked the ride is walking steady or
is in an inebriated state by their movements. If the passenger is drunk, the
trip will not be canceled, but appropriate drivers will be deployed to drive as
per the physical condition of the passenger. Besides, the app will detect the drunken
state of a person, also using the way they use the keypad, typing speed,
wrongly type, or select auto correct options, etc. While several people have criticized
this as curbing freedom of people, the plan is yet to get its approval.
Special Focus Hide
4 soldiers die in a fight! Earlier yesterday morning, the defense forces had a gunfight with militants in terrorist prone Pulwama area in Jammu and Kashmir, and in this fight, 4 soldiers lost their lives. Today morning, the defense forces started an encounter operation against terrorists hiding in Pinglan area of Pulwama district.
- Kamal slams Rajinikanth
- KPN Travels - A Bus Service which would make you regret
- Pulwama attacker's father blames Indian security forces for his son turning into terrorist
- Telangana will have 33 districts from now onwards
- Police arrested Kashmiri student for making insensitive posts about Pulwama terror attack
- Mamata Banerjee condemned Pulwama attack, strong action against Pakistan
- Rajinikanth warned Media not to use his photograph for LS Polls 2019
- Pakistan Authorities cancelled registration of a school for playing Indian song & Flag
- Contribute to CRPF Families through this websites
- EPS spends 15 crores on ads!
- Chinnathambi locked in cage!
- No to BJP says Sarathkumar!
- Student thanks minister for slipper
- BIG BREAKING - Supreme court dismisses Vedanta 's plea to reopen #Sterlite plant in Tuticorin
- Cryptocurrency - The basics and all you need to know