The most popular taxi service in
India, Uber, has devised a new methodology to detect if a passenger who boards
the taxi is drunk or not. The company has made use of Artificial intelligence
technology to come up with this mechanism to detect and avoid drunken
Currently, Uber has applied for the patent rights to use this technology and prevent copying of the same by other services. Uber is expected to implement this technology completely in all cars under their services, within 6 months time frame.
With the usage of artificial
intelligence and with the cameras fitted in the cars, it will be deducted by
use of AI if the person who has boarded or booked the ride is walking steady or
is in an inebriated state by their movements. If the passenger is drunk, the
trip will not be canceled, but appropriate drivers will be deployed to drive as
per the physical condition of the passenger. Besides, the app will detect the drunken
state of a person, also using the way they use the keypad, typing speed,
wrongly type, or select auto correct options, etc. While several people have criticized
this as curbing freedom of people, the plan is yet to get its approval.
Is there a political controversy between India & Former French President? According to sources in a major embarrassment to Narendra Modi & his government, ex-French president FranÃ§ois Hollande has stated that 'Indian Govt proposed Reliance, we had no choice'. Hollande made these comments in his latest interview to a leading French newspaper. Meanwhile with such comments directly coming from the former French president, tempers arose in India between the government and Opposition.
- No Bail for Karunas until October 5th!
- Madurai express to land in Thiruvarur!
- TN BJP Leaders clash within each others
- DMK leader involved in accident!
- Tanzania boat accident kills more than 200!
- Pakistan fan sings Indian National anthem!
- AIADMK lawmaker Karunas arrested for making remarks against CM
- 10,000 to participate in Plant based Festival in Beijing
- Pakistan PM disappointed as India cancelled Foreign Minister Level Meet
- Trump administration will revoke work permits to H-4 visa users in 3 months
- Amazon to sell Shampoos, face pack, medicinal products made from Cow Urine & Dung
- 136 people died after a ferry capsized on Lake Victoria, Tanzania
- Karnataka CM Kumaraswamy called for a Revolt against BJP
- Balapur Laddu sets a new Record as it fetches Rs.16.6 Lakhs in Auction!
- TN Govt opened bookings for the online sale of imported sand at Thoothukudi port