Andhra sources reported that Minister Ganta Srinivasa Rao is said to be deeply upset with the result of a survey which indicated that he would lose in Bheemili constituency in 2019 polls. Ganta is reportedly unhappy with an internal survey conducted by the party in several crucial constituencies. Accordingly the survey showed that there is a great anti-wave riding against him.
Meanwhile this has not gone down well with Ganta who avoided attending the cabinet meet conducted in Amaravati. Moreover aware of the cabinet meeting, Ganta stayed in Visakhapatnam itself. Further after finding fault with the survey, Ganta said to have told his close aides that the survey is giving rise to his rivals and is helping his antis in the constituency. Ganta said that somebody within the party is behind this propaganda against him.
Finally Naidu's nominal response also said to have hurt
Ganta. Presently Ganta is also very upset about the allegations of corruption
against him. Ganta said to have pointed at the clean chit given by the SIT
(Special Investigation Team) constituted by the state government. Moreover when
some senior leaders tried to contact Ganta over his absence for cabinet
meeting, the minister has not responded to them. Further with the sulking of
Ganta, doubts clouded on Chandrababu Naidu's visit to Visakhapatnam
Telangana Municipalities good news for Families below poverty line Hyderabad sources added that in a bid to encourage more people to get drinking water tap connections in urban areas, the state government of Telangana drastically slashed the deposit amount to just “Rs One ”for the below poverty line families and to “Rs 100” for others as against present Rs 6,000 as quoted in a release. Meanwhile in all municipalities and municipal corporations, the BPL
- CRPF Jawans victimized in Jammu & Kashmir
- Surprise Gift to Rahul Gandhi on Valentines Day
- 2 alliances in India, one under Rahul Gandhi and a 'gatbandhan' which has no leader: Amit Shah
- Arya & Sayyeshaa getting engaged to each other
- Pinnacle Blooms - Helping special kids
- Forest department eyeing Chinnathambi!
- Kamal Hassan praises woman!
- Captain Vijayakanth coming soon!
- Trump still adds to sources not requiring congressional approval
- New inmate into TDP from MLA Nandamuri Balakrishna's Family
- Will Anti Corruption Bureau in Delhi be controlled as per instructions from SC?
- KCR Govt plans to illuminate Charminar with 190-watt LED light
- Kotii Group - On the name of god celebrating 9th Anniversary
- When will Tamilnadu Districts be upgraded as Corporations?
- Know how to hide Caller ID when making call to Uber Driver