Andhra sources reported that Minister Ganta Srinivasa Rao is said to be deeply upset with the result of a survey which indicated that he would lose in Bheemili constituency in 2019 polls. Ganta is reportedly unhappy with an internal survey conducted by the party in several crucial constituencies. Accordingly the survey showed that there is a great anti-wave riding against him.
Meanwhile this has not gone down well with Ganta who avoided attending the cabinet meet conducted in Amaravati. Moreover aware of the cabinet meeting, Ganta stayed in Visakhapatnam itself. Further after finding fault with the survey, Ganta said to have told his close aides that the survey is giving rise to his rivals and is helping his antis in the constituency. Ganta said that somebody within the party is behind this propaganda against him.
Finally Naidu's nominal response also said to have hurt
Ganta. Presently Ganta is also very upset about the allegations of corruption
against him. Ganta said to have pointed at the clean chit given by the SIT
(Special Investigation Team) constituted by the state government. Moreover when
some senior leaders tried to contact Ganta over his absence for cabinet
meeting, the minister has not responded to them. Further with the sulking of
Ganta, doubts clouded on Chandrababu Naidu's visit to Visakhapatnam
PM Narendra Modi inaugurated Kundli-Manesar-Palwal (KMP) Expressway in Gurgaon Gurgaon sources stated that inaugurating the expressway, PM Modi said, "It is a significant day for Haryana and it will bring about a transport revolution in the state." Hitting out at the earlier UPA government, PM Modi said that the expressway should have been ready a decade ago, during the Commonwealth Games, but due to corruption, it was delayed.
- Telangana Polls : TRS Vs Mahakutami - Ramana promises Mahakutami will bring down KCR family
- Revanth Ready set to score a hat-trick this time
- Dog meat controversy catches fire!
- CM yet to visit Delta - The reasons?
- People surround ministers in Orathanadu!
- Rain warnings for Delta districts!
- Not mandatory to provide Aadhaar to appear for Neet, UGC & CBSE exams
- TN DMK Party contributes 1 crore towards Cyclone relief activities
- Why Donald Trump stops Military Aid to Pakistan?
- Prabhas is in talks with a motor bike company for endorsement deals
- Major Political Parties in Telangana gearing up for campaigning
- Mickey Mouse character turned 90 on Sunday
- More Rain anticipated in Tamilnadu from November 19
- Cyclone Gaja death toll in TN rose from 33 to 45
- Sirisena dissolved parliament, announced snap polls on January 5, 2019