Andhra sources reported that Minister Ganta Srinivasa Rao is said to be deeply upset with the result of a survey which indicated that he would lose in Bheemili constituency in 2019 polls. Ganta is reportedly unhappy with an internal survey conducted by the party in several crucial constituencies. Accordingly the survey showed that there is a great anti-wave riding against him.
Meanwhile this has not gone down well with Ganta who avoided attending the cabinet meet conducted in Amaravati. Moreover aware of the cabinet meeting, Ganta stayed in Visakhapatnam itself. Further after finding fault with the survey, Ganta said to have told his close aides that the survey is giving rise to his rivals and is helping his antis in the constituency. Ganta said that somebody within the party is behind this propaganda against him.
Finally Naidu's nominal response also said to have hurt
Ganta. Presently Ganta is also very upset about the allegations of corruption
against him. Ganta said to have pointed at the clean chit given by the SIT
(Special Investigation Team) constituted by the state government. Moreover when
some senior leaders tried to contact Ganta over his absence for cabinet
meeting, the minister has not responded to them. Further with the sulking of
Ganta, doubts clouded on Chandrababu Naidu's visit to Visakhapatnam
BJP AP unit challenged CM Chandrababu Naidu for early poll Hyderabad sources made a statement that lawlessness prevails in AP as police and politicians trade in accusations and counter accusations, stated the BJP. Meanwhile Bharatiya Janata Yuva Morcha leader Mr. Vishnuvardhan Reddy said that AP was fit to go for early polls as there was a breakdown of constitutional machinery
- Is there a political controversy between India & Former French President?
- No Bail for Karunas until October 5th!
- Madurai express to land in Thiruvarur!
- TN BJP Leaders clash within each others
- DMK leader involved in accident!
- Tanzania boat accident kills more than 200!
- Pakistan fan sings Indian National anthem!
- AIADMK lawmaker Karunas arrested for making remarks against CM
- 10,000 to participate in Plant based Festival in Beijing
- Pakistan PM disappointed as India cancelled Foreign Minister Level Meet
- Trump administration will revoke work permits to H-4 visa users in 3 months
- Amazon to sell Shampoos, face pack, medicinal products made from Cow Urine & Dung
- 136 people died after a ferry capsized on Lake Victoria, Tanzania
- Karnataka CM Kumaraswamy called for a Revolt against BJP
- Balapur Laddu sets a new Record as it fetches Rs.16.6 Lakhs in Auction!