According to sources Telugu actress Sri Reddy who staged a semi-nude protest against casting couch is now grabbing the headlines for her war of words against Tollywood Natural Star Nani. Further she alleged that she had been excluded from Bigg Boss 2 because of Nani. Meanwhile she also threatened to ruin the actor's married life by revealing some unknown facts about Nani.
As per report later, the actor reacted to Sri Reddy's tweet and sent out a legal notice to the actress for spoiling his reputation. Nani's wife Anjana too raised her voice on the allegations made against her husband. She tweeted "This industry has been kind but it troubles me to see that once in a while there comes along someone who puts their publicity ahead of other people’s lives. No one believes those ridiculous statements anyway. Meanwhile it is about how little they think before degrading themselves to such levels”.
Presently in a latest development, Sri Reddy again
hit out at Nani's wife Sanjana through a face book post saying the actor had
sexually abused her.
Ambati questioned Chandrababu's motive behind involving in affairs of TRS party Vijayawada sources reported that official spokesperson of the YSR Congress party (YSRCP) Ambati Rambabu yesterday said that the Vangaveeti family would have the due respect and recognition in the party. Meanwhile he clarified that the YSRCP has taken the decision to invite the family into the party after taking into account all the aspects.
- Stormy Daniels provides a graphic description of Trump's genitalia
- Rahul Gandhi called Congress Workers been Lathi charged as "dictatorship under PM Modi"
- Saudi Arabia auctions real estates of billionaire Maan al-Sanea
- In 2019 Lok Sabha polls, people will defeat BJP: Mamata Banerjee
- MK Stalin launched scathing attack on Edappadi Palaniswami leveling corruption charges
- Trump imposes additional tariffs on China from September 24
- Who is the Baahubali of Telangana?
- Yusaku Maezawa, founder & CEO of Zozo, First Tourist to Moon