The ruling Telugu Desam Party leaders have lodged a complaint with Assembly Speaker Kodela Sivaprasada Rao against Opposition YSR Congress legislator and Assembly Public Accounts Committee (PAC) chairman Buggana Rajendranath Reddy.
The TDP leaders alleging that Rajendranath Reddy had a secret meeting with the BJP leader Varanasi Ram Madhav in Delhi last week, claimed that Buggana had given some secret documents of the government to the BJP leader. It is said that Buggana, as PAC chairman has access to some key documents and information relating to the government. The TDP campaigns that Buggana had breached the constitutional condition of maintaining secrecy by giving the government documents to the BJP leader.
But, the point is that BJP floor leader in AP Assembly, P Vishnukumar Raju, is also a member of the PAC and he will also have access to those said key documents, along with Buggana and the BJP floor leader can also hand over them to his party leader Ram Madhav. It is a fact that the BJP leaders don’t have to bank on the YSR Congress to get any information from the State government. However, the TDP wants to point an accusing finger at the YSR Congress to justify its allegations of secret understanding between the BJP and the YSR Congress.
The point behind the TDP leaders’ complain is not just leaking the government information and documents to the BJP leaders, but to throw some mud on the Opposition YSR Congress and divert the attention of the issues being raised by the BJP. The BJP leaders in the State and the Centre are laying their hands on the corruption involved in the Pattiseema lift irrigation project. The State government had spent more than Rs 1600 crore on the project where over Rs 500 crore corruption is smelled.
The BJP leaders, Vishnukumar Raju, MLCs Madhav and Veerraju are making corruption charges against the government on Pattiseema and other irrigation projects. There are rumours strongly doing rounds in the political circles that the BJP government at the Centre is likely to hit the TDP on the corruption in the irrigation projects, with focus on Pattiseema. It is here the TDP is worried and wants to divert the attention of the people by shifting blame on the YSR Congress. In the process to nail the YSR Congress, the TDP leaders have trained their guns on Buggana Rajendranath Reddy.
It was Legislative Affairs Minister Yanamala Ramakrishnudu who said that Buggan will attract privilege notice and that is followed by the TDP leaders giving the notice to the Speaker. It is to be seen how the Assembly Speaker reacts to the complaint.
Mizoram CM's Sensational first order! Mizo national front's chief minister candidate Jorom danga has announced that as the first order total abolishing of alcohol will be implemented. On November 28, elections were held for the 40 constituencies of Mizoram, and in the counting of votes held yesterday, the Mizo national front pushed aside the ruling Congress party and single handedly won the elections.
- Why Chandrababu Naidu failed in Telangana?
- Will Stormy Daniels pay Trump &3,00,000 as defamation suit dismissed?
- KCR the KING of Telangana, to Sworn in as CM
- Rahul Gandhi principal challenger to PM Narendra Modi for LS polls in 2019
- Has BJP lost its influence? Rajinikanth
- RGVs comment after Telangana Election Results
- 6 Women Candidates elected in Telangana Assembly 2018
- Puppy Sales at Pet Shops banned in Germany during Christmas
- Will Revanth Reddy quit politics?
- IIT-M makes 888 Job offers by 195 companies
- KCRs added advantage in becoming CM again
- Matter of extradition of Vijay Mallya to India referred to Secretary of State of UK
- Uttam Kumar Reddy alleged discrepancies in counting of votes for Telangana
- Zomato Delivery Man caught in Video eating Food for Delivery
- Chennai likely to receive Rainfall this Weekend