The ruling Telugu Desam Party leaders have lodged a complaint with Assembly Speaker Kodela Sivaprasada Rao against Opposition YSR Congress legislator and Assembly Public Accounts Committee (PAC) chairman Buggana Rajendranath Reddy.
The TDP leaders alleging that Rajendranath Reddy had a secret meeting with the BJP leader Varanasi Ram Madhav in Delhi last week, claimed that Buggana had given some secret documents of the government to the BJP leader. It is said that Buggana, as PAC chairman has access to some key documents and information relating to the government. The TDP campaigns that Buggana had breached the constitutional condition of maintaining secrecy by giving the government documents to the BJP leader.
But, the point is that BJP floor leader in AP Assembly, P Vishnukumar Raju, is also a member of the PAC and he will also have access to those said key documents, along with Buggana and the BJP floor leader can also hand over them to his party leader Ram Madhav. It is a fact that the BJP leaders don’t have to bank on the YSR Congress to get any information from the State government. However, the TDP wants to point an accusing finger at the YSR Congress to justify its allegations of secret understanding between the BJP and the YSR Congress.
The point behind the TDP leaders’ complain is not just leaking the government information and documents to the BJP leaders, but to throw some mud on the Opposition YSR Congress and divert the attention of the issues being raised by the BJP. The BJP leaders in the State and the Centre are laying their hands on the corruption involved in the Pattiseema lift irrigation project. The State government had spent more than Rs 1600 crore on the project where over Rs 500 crore corruption is smelled.
The BJP leaders, Vishnukumar Raju, MLCs Madhav and Veerraju are making corruption charges against the government on Pattiseema and other irrigation projects. There are rumours strongly doing rounds in the political circles that the BJP government at the Centre is likely to hit the TDP on the corruption in the irrigation projects, with focus on Pattiseema. It is here the TDP is worried and wants to divert the attention of the people by shifting blame on the YSR Congress. In the process to nail the YSR Congress, the TDP leaders have trained their guns on Buggana Rajendranath Reddy.
It was Legislative Affairs Minister Yanamala Ramakrishnudu who said that Buggan will attract privilege notice and that is followed by the TDP leaders giving the notice to the Speaker. It is to be seen how the Assembly Speaker reacts to the complaint.
Tamilisai welcomes Kamal speech! BJP Tamilnadu leader Tamilisai Soundararajan has said that it is wrong to consider either Rajinikanth or Vijay's statements as a danger to BJP. She had met the press recently at Chennai airport and had said that Rajinikanth's statement that he is not going to contest Lok Sabha elections is a clear one and that it will not cause any danger to BJP.
- Kiran Bedi Vs Narayanasamy intensifies!
- Kaduvetti Guru's mother against Anbumani!
- 4 soldiers die in a fight!
- Kamal slams Rajinikanth
- KPN Travels - A Bus Service which would make you regret
- Pulwama attacker's father blames Indian security forces for his son turning into terrorist
- Telangana will have 33 districts from now onwards
- Police arrested Kashmiri student for making insensitive posts about Pulwama terror attack
- Mamata Banerjee condemned Pulwama attack, strong action against Pakistan
- Rajinikanth warned Media not to use his photograph for LS Polls 2019
- Pakistan Authorities cancelled registration of a school for playing Indian song & Flag
- Contribute to CRPF Families through this websites
- EPS spends 15 crores on ads!
- Chinnathambi locked in cage!
- No to BJP says Sarathkumar!