Minister for Human Resources Development, Ganta Srinivasa Rao, finally came out of his four-day long exile on Thursday and alleged that the recent survey by ABN Andhra Jyothi was fake and cooked up to please some leaders.
The survey had predicted the victory of the Telugu Desam Party but saw some negative results for the Minister in his Bheemili Assembly constituency. Annoyed at this survey, the Minister kept himself away from the government programmes and had even refused to attend the June 19 Cabinet meeting held at Velagapudi. As the Minister continued to be disappointed and in exile, Chief Minister Chandrababu Naidu called him over mobile and tried to convince the Minister.
The Chief Minister is scheduled to participate in official programmes in Visakhapatnam and hours before he left Amaravati, the Chief Minister told the Minister that surveys sometimes go against the leaders in power and should not be taken so seriously. He had advised the Minister to take the survey results in sportive way and further wanted the Minister not to skip public life because of the surveys.
“There are several adverse reports on me. But, I am never disturbed by such reports. I ignore them and don’t allow them to disturb my work,” the Chief Minister had reportedly told Ganta Srinivasa Rao over the phone.
Meanwhile, the Chief Minister had also sent deputy chief minister Nimmakayala Chinarajappa and MLA Panchakarla Ramesh Babu to Ganta Srinivasa Rao’s residence to pacify the angry Minister. The two leaders held an hour long discussion with the Minister and finally convinced him to come out of his exile.
Upset over the survey and the intentions behind it, the Minister said that he would contest again from Bheemili and win with thumping majority in the next election. He had also told the media persons that he would make his views clear to the Chief Minister about the survey and his own strength in the Bheemili constituency.
Indian Railways linked its locomotives via ISRO satellites According to sources the Indian Railways has linked its locomotives via ISRO satellites, making it easy to track trains and automatically feed the control charts about the trains arrival and departure. The officials said "A new beginning has been made in the new year: the train movement information is acquired and fed to the control charts using ISRO (Indian Space Research Organization) satellite based real time train information system (RTIS) automatically”.
- Jallikattu opening day Festival begins with 500 Bulls in Tamilnadu
- Will Indra Nooyi become World Bank President?
- Yogi Adityanath record spending on festival!
- Supreme Court hearing on Interim CBI chief!
- Is YS Jagan is allying with KCR to form Andhra Drohula Front?
- Indra Nooyi been courted as an administration ally by Ivanka Trump
- How to Copy in Exams? Ad went viral in WhatsApp
- Why Shashi Tharoor not allowed into Sree Padmanabhaswamy temple in Kerala with PM Modi?
- 2 Young Women decided to contest Telangana Panchayat Polls
- 2.0 s costumes, Robot Models exhibited at Chennai Island Grounds
- Vishal confirms his wedding with Hyderabad based Businessman daughter
- 2 Women who unsuccessfully attempted to enter Sabarimala temple begins hunger strike
- Flight operations at Bengaluru airport to face disruptions from February 14 to 24
- Will YS Jagan accept invitation from KTR in joining Federal Front?
- Why YS Jagan Sister made a complaint with Hyderabad Police?