Actor turned politician Kamal Hassan, who is in Delhi to complete registration of Makkal Needhi Maiam (MNM) political peat, had met UPA chairperson Sonia Gandhi yesterday. Kamal said that they discussed the Tamilnadu political situation.
Yesterday, Hassan had met Congress president Rahul Gandhi. After these meetings, news was out that the MNM leader won’t be discussing with other political leaders in his Delhi visit, which sparked rumors of a Congress alliance. However Kamal said it was a courtesy call.
Kamal added that it was too early to
decide on supporting the Congress in an attempt to unite opposition parties to
defeat the BJP in the 2019 Lok Sabha polls. Kamal Haasan had been constantly
developing new political friendships with non-BJP parties and had also
attended the swearing-in ceremony of Karnataka Chief Minister H D Kumaraswamy,
where he met Congress president Rahul Gandhi.
COAI feels new regulations are vague to violate privacy of users Accordingly the Cellular Operators Association of India (COAI) has raised objections to the proposal by the union government to regulate internet platforms. Meanwhile as per report, the main opponents to the move are incumbent operators, Bharti Airtel and Vodafone, while interestingly the other major player and new entrant, Reliance Jio, have no problem with the government’s move.
- Overall Vegetable prices in January declined 4.21%
- BJP to make alliance announcement soon: Piyush Goyal
- Priyanka Chopra, Nick had great time on Valentines Day
- Dewan Housing Finance shares slumped to an intraday low of Rs. 103.95
- Ooty Lake to be cleaned soon
- TN soldier's family and village saddened by death!
- #PulwamaTerroristAttack - Brave Father's inspiring quote after son's death in Pulwama!
- Suicide bomber was 11th class dropout!
- School girl murder mystery resolved!
- Air India flights to Iraq begins operations after 30 years
- Dhanush congratulated Sai Pallavi for beating her own record saying 200 Million
- Protest shutdown against terror attack affects life in Jammu
- Telangana Municipalities good news for Families below poverty line
- CRPF Jawans victimized in Jammu & Kashmir
- Surprise Gift to Rahul Gandhi on Valentines Day