G.Bhagawan, the English teacher of Government Higher secondary school, Veliagaram in Thiruvallur district had been given the transfer order, following which the students of the school were worried and teary eyed. The students were heartbroken and were very affectionate on the 28 year old teacher that, as Bhagawan was leaving the campus, one of the students hugged him from behind, while the other students were holding his hands and pleading him not to leave the school.
Bhagawan was moved by this act of the students, and he was seen crying as well. This became sensational news in media, following which his transfer order has been kept on hold for 10 days. He was supposed to report to Government high school, Arungulam of Tirutani district. Bhagawan, who teaches English for classed 6 to 10, revealed that he had joined the school in 2014, and this was his first teacher job. He had also reasoned out that as the student - teacher ratio was high, and as he was an extra staff, they had to transfer him to Tirutani.
The teacher had attended the
transfer counseling and had chosen his location to Arungulam, but hearing the
news, students began opposing the decision while even the parents of the
students joined a protest against his transfer by the government. Students have
revealed that though many teachers had left the school earlier, they never had
this heavy feeling as they got attached to Bhagawan. Bhagawan himself explains
that he had developed a good bonding with the students as he interacted with
them beyond academics, and had told those stories, and got to know about their
families besides teaching with the help of projectors, and treating them in a
friendly, brotherly manner.
TN govt against Gaja! The remedial measures and precautionary activities done by the Tamilnadu government have received instant appreciation and praises from people all over the state. Due to the instant action and swift measures taken by the government lots of lives have been saved, and after the Gaja cyclone attack, now rescue mission is in progress,. Gaja cyclone had crossed the sea yesterday morning at Vedaranyam between Cuddalore and Pamban
- Secret pregnancy revealed by actor!
- Post Gaja, there's another threat!
- Vedaranyam heavily impacted by Gaja!
- Chandrababu Naidu leaving no leaf unturned to take on Modi
- Arvind Kejriwal to campaign in Telangana for AAP candidates
- Wedding Photos of Deepika Padukone & Ranveer Singh leaked out
- Will KTR quit politics, if TRS lost Elections?
- Cyclone Gaja crossed Tamilnadu coast between Nagapattinam & nearby Vedaranniyam
- PM Modi felicitated winning teams of Singapore-India Hackathon
- Social Activist Trupti Desai urged PM ensuring security for her visit to Sabarimala Temple
- Karunanidhi's Life Size Statue to be unveiled on December 16
- . Indian-American to replace Justice Brett Kavanaugh on DC Circuit Court of Appeals
- Gaja impacts throughout the state!
- Smriti Trolls DeepVeer!
- 13 year old dies in boxing contest!