Washington sources reported that President Donald Trump has claimed that America has "rebuilt" China, saying the Communist trading giant has been "taking out" USD 500 billion a year from the US. President Trump's comment came a day after he threatened to impose tariffs on an additional USD 200 billion worth of Chinese goods, escalating a trade war between the world's two largest economies.
Meanwhile the move followed tariffs applied last week on USD 50 billion in Chinese imports to the US. China responded by saying it would hit 659 US products worth USD 50 billion. Trump said yesterday in his address to the National Federation of Independent Businesses "You see what's happening with China. We have no choice. This should have been done many years ago. China has been taking out USD 500 billion a year out of our country and rebuilding China".
As per report the White House has warned that if
China goes through with its promise to retaliate against the US tariffs
announced last week, the United States will impose tariffs on an additional USD
200 billion worth of Chinese goods. Trump said "American businesses now are
on a level-playing field with your competitors from other countries who have so
many advantages, including subsidy by governments”.
PM Modi felicitated winning teams of Singapore-India Hackathon Singapore sources reported that Prime Minister Narendra Modi today felicitated the six winning teams, including three from India, of the first India-Singapore Hackathon, a platform for the youth of the two countries to harness and showcase their innovations. Accordingly the top six teams, three each from India and Singapore, participated in a 36 hour Hackathon Grande Finale in Singapore.
- Social Activist Trupti Desai urged PM ensuring security for her visit to Sabarimala Temple
- Karunanidhi's Life Size Statue to be unveiled on December 16
- . Indian-American to replace Justice Brett Kavanaugh on DC Circuit Court of Appeals
- Gaja impacts throughout the state!
- Smriti Trolls DeepVeer!
- 13 year old dies in boxing contest!
- TN govt ready to face Gaja!
- Automated baggage check-in facility introduced for passengers in Bengaluru Airport
- Railway suspects passengers for missing Bed sheets & Towels in A/c Coaches
- KCR has No Loans, No Cars in his name
- Pawan Kalyans shocking comments on BJP
- Multi pronged strategy adopted by Telangana Cops to prevent Maoists threat
- Rahul Gandhi slams PM Modi & Anil Ambani in Rafael Deal
- Cyclone Gaja expected with more anticipation in Chennai
- Deepika-Ranveer MARRIED in Italy