Washington sources reported that President Donald Trump has claimed that America has "rebuilt" China, saying the Communist trading giant has been "taking out" USD 500 billion a year from the US. President Trump's comment came a day after he threatened to impose tariffs on an additional USD 200 billion worth of Chinese goods, escalating a trade war between the world's two largest economies.
Meanwhile the move followed tariffs applied last week on USD 50 billion in Chinese imports to the US. China responded by saying it would hit 659 US products worth USD 50 billion. Trump said yesterday in his address to the National Federation of Independent Businesses "You see what's happening with China. We have no choice. This should have been done many years ago. China has been taking out USD 500 billion a year out of our country and rebuilding China".
As per report the White House has warned that if
China goes through with its promise to retaliate against the US tariffs
announced last week, the United States will impose tariffs on an additional USD
200 billion worth of Chinese goods. Trump said "American businesses now are
on a level-playing field with your competitors from other countries who have so
many advantages, including subsidy by governments”.
CBI & ED likely to issue summons for questioning former ICICI Bank CEO Chanda Kochhar According to report CBI sources said former ICICI Bank CEO and MD Chanda Kochhar, her husband Deepak Kochhar and industrialist V.N. Dhoot in connection with the Rs 3,250 crore loan case involving the Videocon Group and ICICI Bank. Meanwhile the Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) sources said the agency would initiate the summons as it had completed the scrutiny of documents
- SED of Tamilnadu mulling introducing board exams for classes 5 & 8
- Will YS Jagan become CM of AP as per survey?
- BJP leader wants Kanyakumari!
- Viral video of school students in trains!
- Measures were taken to stop water to Pakistan!
- Kamal says Thiruvarur gave family politics!
- Trump made no mention of China or Huawei, steps back from threat of full ban
- Fight between Swiggy & Zomato extends to takeover of Uber Eats
- Summer Season to be hotter than normal in Karnataka
- Congress questions BJP as either PM was completely oblivious to Pulwama attack
- Why Vijayakanth pretty unhappy with BJP-AIADMK response to DMDK ambition?
- YSRCP attacks TDP saying AP has 59 Lakh Fake Voters
- Telangana Govt announces Rs.25 Lakhs to Families of Pulwama attack jawans
- 2019 Elections testing waters for YS Jagan's stamina
- Animosity between AP people & Central government out in the open