Andhra sources added that Pawan took a Ramzan break after a whirlwind Uttarandhra bus tour. Meanwhile yesterday, Janasena social media officials announced that Pawan will resume the bus tour from June 26. As per report yesterday morning, Pawan took to Twitter and fired a flood of tweets, touching upon various issues in Andhra Pradesh.
Moreover Pawan then changed gears and raked up the 'Separate Telangana' kind of movement in Uttarandhra if the senior politicians do not stop exploiting Uttarandhra and keeping it in perpetual backwardness. Further Pawan then said that the AP government must stop using the land acquisition act on Amaravati farmers, as enough land has already been acquired for Amaravati and moreover also said that he will be meeting with Amaravati farmers very soon. "AP government should act as protectors not as Land Grabbers”.
Furthermore Pawan then extended his support to the
fight of the Sompet thermal power plant victims and the Nayi Brahmins. Presently
Pawan jumped into the missing TTD jewellery controversy and termed AP
government's response to senior TTD priest Ramana Deekshithulu's allegations as
"not satisfactory". Moreover he demanded the AP government to prove
its version by conducting a forensic test on how the Lord Balaji Pink Diamond
UP Govt Doctors to stage protest on October 1 Lucknow sources stated that government doctors in Uttar Pradesh under the banner of Provincial Medical Services Association UP announced their decision to wear black bands on October 1 in support of their demands including promotion issues and non-practice allowance. A statement issued by the association said "Government doctors across the state will register their protest
- Is Kapu community is moving away from YCP?
- Another brutal murder in Andhra - SHOCKING BRUTAL VIDEO Inside
- Stalin demands resignation of Thangamani!
- Will Congress give Special Status to AP?
- PMK ropes in an actor!
- You will be shocked to know Modi's asset value - No Cars or Houses!
- Apollo's shocker on CCTV!
- Pandya injured - Damage for India?
- Hima Das name nominated for Arjuna Award
- Korean Presidents signs agreement to Ease Tension
- Ambati questioned Chandrababu's motive behind involving in affairs of TRS party
- Stormy Daniels provides a graphic description of Trump's genitalia
- Rahul Gandhi called Congress Workers been Lathi charged as "dictatorship under PM Modi"
- Saudi Arabia auctions real estates of billionaire Maan al-Sanea
- In 2019 Lok Sabha polls, people will defeat BJP: Mamata Banerjee