Andhra sources added that Pawan took a Ramzan break after a whirlwind Uttarandhra bus tour. Meanwhile yesterday, Janasena social media officials announced that Pawan will resume the bus tour from June 26. As per report yesterday morning, Pawan took to Twitter and fired a flood of tweets, touching upon various issues in Andhra Pradesh.
Moreover Pawan then changed gears and raked up the 'Separate Telangana' kind of movement in Uttarandhra if the senior politicians do not stop exploiting Uttarandhra and keeping it in perpetual backwardness. Further Pawan then said that the AP government must stop using the land acquisition act on Amaravati farmers, as enough land has already been acquired for Amaravati and moreover also said that he will be meeting with Amaravati farmers very soon. "AP government should act as protectors not as Land Grabbers”.
Furthermore Pawan then extended his support to the
fight of the Sompet thermal power plant victims and the Nayi Brahmins. Presently
Pawan jumped into the missing TTD jewellery controversy and termed AP
government's response to senior TTD priest Ramana Deekshithulu's allegations as
"not satisfactory". Moreover he demanded the AP government to prove
its version by conducting a forensic test on how the Lord Balaji Pink Diamond
TN Govt plans to introduce Board Exams for Class 5 & 8 Accordingly Tamilnadu government is going to introduce board examinations for the students of class 5 and class 8, in addition to the already existing public exams for students in classes 10, 11 and 12. Meanwhile according to a circular issued to all the district education offices, the third term exams conducted in schools will henceforth be conducted as public exams. These exams will have common question papers for all the schools in Tamilnadu.
- Guntur District farmer committed suicide, doubts raised
- UK no longer preferred market for Indian investment due to Brexit factor
- Pakistan Cricketers portrait removed from HPCA
- From a farmer's son to People's Hero - Dr. Koti Reddy Saripalli
- DMK Congress deal soon!
- What's the problem for DMDK?
- India receives support from Israel!
- Public shocked after tremors in Delhi!
- APTA achieved India Book of record by making longest bamboo chicken in India
- Budget of Rs 3,116 crore for 2019-20 unveiled by TTD
- Chennai Metro Rail to install WiFi facilities at all stations
- Saudi Arabia-India plans to set up a ''Strategic Partnership Council'
- Donald Trump planning to meet North Korean Leader Kim Jong-Un again
- Is Nagarjuna making his Political entry?
- Why Rahul Gandhi made a surprise visit to AP Bhawan?