Recently FoodTech major Swiggy has announced that the company has executed definitive agreements to raise $210 million in Series G funding led by existing investor Naspers and new investor DST Global. Meanwhile the round will also see participation from existing shareholder, Meituan-Dianping and new investor, Coatue Management. Accordingly the latest investment follows a $100 million Series F round from February of this year, also led by Naspers with participation from existing shareholder, Meituan-Dianping.
Presently Swiggy believes that its position is driven by a world-class consumer experience and technology platform, leading to industry best repeat orders and a three-fold increase in revenues in the last financial year. Moreover the latest round will enable Swiggy to quickly ramp up its supply chain network and expand to new markets, while investing in core capabilities that enhance consumer experience and the brand.
As per report Swiggy currently has over 35,000
restaurants on board and a delivery fleet of more than 40,000 partners.
Moreover apart from geographical expansion, the company also recently
introduced Swiggy POP and Swiggy Scheduled to solve for the availability,
affordability, choice and convenience of food.
Cryptocurrency - The basics and all you need to know Cryptocurrency is a digital currency which is a medium of exchange. The transactions are verified and secured through cryptographic Methods, cryptocurrencies are made as database entries which can't be modified without meeting specific requirements.
- Madras HC orders for no flex boards for Jayalalitha's Birthday
- From March 3, eateries no longer allowed to reuse cooking oil more than 3 times
- New deadline for commissioning Kerala's Vizinjam Port extended to October 2020
- COAI feels new regulations are vague to violate privacy of users
- Overall Vegetable prices in January declined 4.21%
- BJP to make alliance announcement soon: Piyush Goyal
- Priyanka Chopra, Nick had great time on Valentines Day
- Dewan Housing Finance shares slumped to an intraday low of Rs. 103.95
- Ooty Lake to be cleaned soon
- TN soldier's family and village saddened by death!
- #PulwamaTerroristAttack - Brave Father's inspiring quote after son's death in Pulwama!
- Suicide bomber was 11th class dropout!
- School girl murder mystery resolved!
- Air India flights to Iraq begins operations after 30 years
- Dhanush congratulated Sai Pallavi for beating her own record saying 200 Million