Recently FoodTech major Swiggy has announced that the company has executed definitive agreements to raise $210 million in Series G funding led by existing investor Naspers and new investor DST Global. Meanwhile the round will also see participation from existing shareholder, Meituan-Dianping and new investor, Coatue Management. Accordingly the latest investment follows a $100 million Series F round from February of this year, also led by Naspers with participation from existing shareholder, Meituan-Dianping.
Presently Swiggy believes that its position is driven by a world-class consumer experience and technology platform, leading to industry best repeat orders and a three-fold increase in revenues in the last financial year. Moreover the latest round will enable Swiggy to quickly ramp up its supply chain network and expand to new markets, while investing in core capabilities that enhance consumer experience and the brand.
As per report Swiggy currently has over 35,000
restaurants on board and a delivery fleet of more than 40,000 partners.
Moreover apart from geographical expansion, the company also recently
introduced Swiggy POP and Swiggy Scheduled to solve for the availability,
affordability, choice and convenience of food.
Ambati questioned Chandrababu's motive behind involving in affairs of TRS party Vijayawada sources reported that official spokesperson of the YSR Congress party (YSRCP) Ambati Rambabu yesterday said that the Vangaveeti family would have the due respect and recognition in the party. Meanwhile he clarified that the YSRCP has taken the decision to invite the family into the party after taking into account all the aspects.
- Stormy Daniels provides a graphic description of Trump's genitalia
- Rahul Gandhi called Congress Workers been Lathi charged as "dictatorship under PM Modi"
- Saudi Arabia auctions real estates of billionaire Maan al-Sanea
- In 2019 Lok Sabha polls, people will defeat BJP: Mamata Banerjee
- MK Stalin launched scathing attack on Edappadi Palaniswami leveling corruption charges
- Trump imposes additional tariffs on China from September 24
- Who is the Baahubali of Telangana?
- Yusaku Maezawa, founder & CEO of Zozo, First Tourist to Moon