According to sources YSRCP Official Spokesperson Vasireddy Padma alleged that there was the hidden hand of several higher-ups in the Chicago Sex racket that has rocked the Telugu states. Meanwhile she further said that AP Chief Minister Nara Chandrababu Naidu and his son and minister Nara Lokesh owed an explanation on their proximity to Sathish Vemana, the president of Telugu Association of North America (TANA).
Furthermore it is pertinent to point out here that the TANA president Satish Vemana had been grilled by the US investigating agencies several times. As per report Vemana Satish is known to be active in TDP circles and the 40 page affidavit submitted by the US agencies in court has gone viral on account of some prominent names from AP figuring in it.
Meanwhile when addressing a press conference at the
party head quarters in Hyderabad, Vasireddy Padma made a few observations on
the sensational Chicago sex racket. Further the YSRCP spokesperson said that by
indulging in such activities, the dignity of Telugus in America had been
lowered. Meanwhile she also recalled the instance of MLA Roja being suspended
from the AP state Assembly for a period of one year for having raised the issue
of call money sex racket. She added “Vasireddy Padma criticized the Chandrababu
Naidu for diluting the call money sex racket case because of the involvement of
ISRO successfully launched GSLV-Mk III on Wednesday Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO) stated that the countdown had begun for the Wednesday evening launch of India's heaviest rocket GSLV-Mk III, carrying communication satellite GSAT-29 at the rocket port in Sriharikota. According to the Indian space agency standing at 43.4 metre tall and weighing 640 ton, the Geosynchronous Satellite Launch Vehicle (GSLV-Mk III) had taken off at 5.08 pm on Wednesday.
- Chandrababu Naidu confident in winning in Telangana
- Muslims in Telangana state upset seeing attitude of political parties
- A new memoir titled "Becoming" by Michelle Obama out
- Bengaluru likely to receive rainfall on November 16-17 & 22-23
- Swiggy plans to deploy Women as delivery personnel across India
- Has AP government misused Tirumala Tirupathi temple funds?
- Sexual abuser arrested finally!
- Infosys founder supports Modi!
- Downfall of Rajapakse govt!
- Gaja reaches Chennai!
- SC to hear 49 Review Petitions in Sabarimala Temple case
- PM Narendra Modi is in Singapore for East Asia Summit
- Melania Trump explicitly Donald Trump to oust Mira Ricardel
- Will traffic be ensured safely during rallies & processions?
- Sonali Bandre thanked her Hubby on their wedding day