Accordingly something happened between Kerala Chief Minister Pinarayi Vijayan and Prime Minister Narendra Modi. Presently the Prime Minister's Office (PMO) has turned down the fourth consecutive request for appointment to Left leader Pinarayi Vijayan since November 2016. Meanwhile in the latest incident, PM Modi's office denied appointment to Vijayan on Thursday. Presently Vijayan is in New Delhi to attend the CPIM central committee meeting.
Moreover he had sought an appointment from the prime minister for an all-party delegation from Kerala to discuss alleged "disparity" in ration allocation meant for the state and when chief ministers like Nitish Kumar of Bihar and Mamata Banerjee of West Bengal snubbed PM Modi by skipping participation in the International Yoga Day on Thursday. Furthermore the refusal to grant an appointment to Vijayan from the PMO came days after the Kerala chief minister wrote to PM Modi seeking his intervention to defuse political tension between Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal and Lieutenant Governor Anil Baijal.
Meanwhile Vijayan and his counterparts Mamata
Banerjee, N Chandrababu Naidu of Andhra Pradesh and HD Kumaraswamy of Karnataka
had met Kejriwal's wife Sunita to extend support to the AAP leader. Further when
responding to CM Vijayan's request for a meeting with PM Modi, the PMO
reportedly directed to meet Food and Public Distribution Minister Ram Vilas
Paswan, if there was a need to make representation to the central government
over allocation of ration to Kerala.
Why BJP spoiled alliance between TDP and TRS? According to sources AP Chief Minister N. Chandrababu Naidu revealed that he wanted to contest the elections in alliance with the Telangana Rashtra Samiti (TRS) in Telangana state but the BJP had spoiled these plans. Meanwhile he claimed that if the TDP and TRS ally, the Telugu people would become strong. Hence the BJP had created differences and spoiled the alliance between the TDP and TRS.
- Pakistan ready to discuss terrorism, Imran Khan pens PM Modi
- Bilateral dialogue between Washington & Pyongyang stalled on how to move denuclearization process
- Signing up for the credit line to receive Instant access on Flipkart
- Train Services stopped at Kerala, Bengaluru & Coastal Karnataka resumes
- Mis-happening at Jet Airways focus Mumbai to Jaipur
- Police tightens grip on H Raja!
- Karunas blackmails police!
- HAL former chief on Rafel controversy!
- Coimbatore college Managing Director's Cheap act!
- AICC names leaders for 10 election related committees
- Stormy Daniels claimed that US President has 'an unusual penis'
- Can we know in advance about the condition & intensity of rains?
- Moon's mediation & Kim's commitment at summit satisfied Washington
- India complaints on Brutal killing of BSF Soldier by Pakistan troopers
- PM Narendra Modi catapults more projects in Varanasi