Tokyo sources added that Japanese city official has been reprimanded and fined for repeatedly leaving his desk during work hours but only for around three minutes to buy lunch. As per report the official, who works at the waterworks bureau in the western city of Kobe, began his designated lunch break early 26 times over the space of seven months.
The spokesman told "The lunch break is from noon to 1 pm. He left his desk before the break”. Moreover as per report the official, 64, had half a day's pay docked as punishment and the bosses called a news conference to apologize. "It's deeply regrettable that this misconduct took place. We are sorry," a bureau official told reporters, bowing deeply. Moreover the worker was in violation of a public service law stating that officials have to concentrate on their jobs, according to the bureau. Presently the news sparked a heated debate on Japanese social media, with many defending the official.
Further the city had previously suspended another official in February for
a month after he had left his office numerous times to buy a ready-made lunch
box during work hours. Moreover according to the city the official was absent a
total of 55 hours over six months.
10,000 to participate in Plant based Festival in Beijing Beijing sources reported that around 10,000 people are expected to take part in a "Plant-Based Festival" in Beijing this weekend as many people in China are pursuing healthy, eco-friendly and trendy lifestyles and has prompted especially the younger generation, to go Vegan. Meanwhile when featuring
- Pakistan PM disappointed as India cancelled Foreign Minister Level Meet
- Trump administration will revoke work permits to H-4 visa users in 3 months
- Amazon to sell Shampoos, face pack, medicinal products made from Cow Urine & Dung
- 136 people died after a ferry capsized on Lake Victoria, Tanzania
- Karnataka CM Kumaraswamy called for a Revolt against BJP
- Balapur Laddu sets a new Record as it fetches Rs.16.6 Lakhs in Auction!
- TN Govt opened bookings for the online sale of imported sand at Thoothukudi port
- PM Narendra Modi catapulted many projects in Odisha & Chhattisgarh
- Is Chandrababu Naidu elder than PM Modi in politics?
- Will Chandrababu Naidu attend Court in Babli Case?
- India moving towards 5G: PM Modi
- "Facebook Dating" made available within social networking company's mobile app
- First Indian state to introduce Smart e-Public Distribution System (e-PDS)
- Pawan Kalyan to have 'Gelupu Rotte' to win upcoming general elections in AP
- Ajay Maken left for treatment abroad for his orthopedic ailment