Indian cricket captain Virat Kohli has revealed that he is fit for the upcoming tours of Ireland and England, as he had been on rest with a neck injury. Kohli endured the injury during his IPL stint for Royal Challengers Bangalore (RCB) following which he had to withdraw from his county cricket stint with Surrey. Kohli had a rehabilitation session at the National Cricket Academy (NCA), Bangalore and passed the mandatory Yo-Yo fitness test.
Kohli said that he is hundred percent ready to go, and his neck is fine now. He added that the break was much needed to keep him fresh. While there was disappointment due to him missing county stint, the explosive right-hander said he planned to adapt to the conditions, but his body was not just ready then.
Kohli said that he had wanted to
learn the conditions in which Cheteshwar Pujara, Ishant Sharma and Varun Aaron
played. Kohli and team will be starting for the tour of Ireland on
Saturday and they will play against the hosts in two T20Is, followed by
a series against England in July with three T20Is and a three match ODI
series followed by the five-match test series.
MD, New VP of India Operations appointed by FB As per report Facebook on Monday announced it has appointed Ajit Mohan, former CEO of video streaming platform Hotstar, as Managing Director and Vice-President, Facebook India. Meanwhile set to join Facebook from early next year, Mohan will be responsible for driving Face book’s overall strategy and continued investment in India, reporting directly to the Menlo Park based headquarter and not Asia Pacific.
- Bengaluru to receive heavy rain this week
- Will Harish get more majority to KCR in the ensuing elections?
- TPCC Working President confident SB Congress winning in Telangana
- Mother of one of 7 convicts in Rajiv Gandhi assassination case met TN Governor
- Maoist killers identified!
- Telangana Governor follows new way in saving Fuel
- Case against Tamilisai soon!
- Hyderabad Metro Rail carries 85,000 Passengers daily
- Baba on moon? Truth or fake?
- Arputhammal gives petition to Governor!
- Rajinikanth to target November or December!
- TN targeted by Maoists?
- Gujarat based Pharma company Sterling Biotech involved in 5000 Crore Bank fraud
- DoT approached SC for Spectrum Dues
- Donald Trump has hit 12% of total US imports by 2018