Indian cricket captain Virat Kohli has revealed that he is fit for the upcoming tours of Ireland and England, as he had been on rest with a neck injury. Kohli endured the injury during his IPL stint for Royal Challengers Bangalore (RCB) following which he had to withdraw from his county cricket stint with Surrey. Kohli had a rehabilitation session at the National Cricket Academy (NCA), Bangalore and passed the mandatory Yo-Yo fitness test.
Kohli said that he is hundred percent ready to go, and his neck is fine now. He added that the break was much needed to keep him fresh. While there was disappointment due to him missing county stint, the explosive right-hander said he planned to adapt to the conditions, but his body was not just ready then.
Kohli said that he had wanted to
learn the conditions in which Cheteshwar Pujara, Ishant Sharma and Varun Aaron
played. Kohli and team will be starting for the tour of Ireland on
Saturday and they will play against the hosts in two T20Is, followed by
a series against England in July with three T20Is and a three match ODI
series followed by the five-match test series.
Madras HC orders for no flex boards for Jayalalitha's Birthday Reportedly ahead of Former Chief Minister and AIADMK supreme Jayalalitha’s birth anniversary, the Madras High Court on Wednesday refused to relax its ban on registered political parties installing flex boards, digital banners or placards on arterial roads in or any other roads in the State. Recently a Division Bench comprising of Justices M Sathyanarayanan and M Nirmal Kumar rejected
- From March 3, eateries no longer allowed to reuse cooking oil more than 3 times
- New deadline for commissioning Kerala's Vizinjam Port extended to October 2020
- COAI feels new regulations are vague to violate privacy of users
- Overall Vegetable prices in January declined 4.21%
- BJP to make alliance announcement soon: Piyush Goyal
- Priyanka Chopra, Nick had great time on Valentines Day
- Dewan Housing Finance shares slumped to an intraday low of Rs. 103.95
- Ooty Lake to be cleaned soon
- TN soldier's family and village saddened by death!
- #PulwamaTerroristAttack - Brave Father's inspiring quote after son's death in Pulwama!
- Suicide bomber was 11th class dropout!
- School girl murder mystery resolved!
- Air India flights to Iraq begins operations after 30 years
- Dhanush congratulated Sai Pallavi for beating her own record saying 200 Million
- Protest shutdown against terror attack affects life in Jammu