Andhra Pradesh sources have made a statement that Pawan aligned with Nara Chandrababu Naidu's TDP ahead of the 2014 general elections. He aggressively campaigned for the TDP-BJP combine and maintained his friendship with Babu till last year, after which he began targeting the AP CM on various issues through tweets and public speeches.
The animosity between Pawan and Chandrababu has turned so worse that they both are not even Seeing Eye to eye. This morning, Pawan and Babu performed Maha Kumbhabhishekam at the same time at the Venkateswara Swamy Dasavatharam temple in Namburu, Guntur.
However, neither Pawan nor Babu took the initiative
to greet each other even though being at the same venue. According to the
reports both the leaders were standing just a couple of feet away from each
other throughout the prayers, but didn't see eye to eye.
Automated baggage check-in facility introduced for passengers in Bengaluru Airport As per report officials at the Kempegowda International Airport (KIA) explained that passengers who opt for a web check-in will be able to drop their bags without waiting in long queues and head directly to the boarding gate. A source at the airport told “The passenger needs to go to these machines placed at the counters of the specific airline and place the check-in luggage on the conveyor belt near the counter.
- Railway suspects passengers for missing Bed sheets & Towels in A/c Coaches
- KCR has No Loans, No Cars in his name
- Pawan Kalyans shocking comments on BJP
- Multi pronged strategy adopted by Telangana Cops to prevent Maoists threat
- Rahul Gandhi slams PM Modi & Anil Ambani in Rafael Deal
- Cyclone Gaja expected with more anticipation in Chennai
- Deepika-Ranveer MARRIED in Italy
- ISRO successfully launched GSLV-Mk III on Wednesday
- Chandrababu Naidu confident in winning in Telangana
- Muslims in Telangana state upset seeing attitude of political parties
- A new memoir titled "Becoming" by Michelle Obama out
- Bengaluru likely to receive rainfall on November 16-17 & 22-23
- Swiggy plans to deploy Women as delivery personnel across India
- Has AP government misused Tirumala Tirupathi temple funds?
- Sexual abuser arrested finally!