According to sources the government is looking for designs that can imbibe the entire experience and essence of the city into the report and present the information in an entertaining and ‘un-report’ like manner. Meanwhile the material and contents of the report will be provided, but points will be given for creative representation and strong visual balance and composition of the given information.
Presently applications are open and the competition will be a 24 hour design contest that will begin June 23 at 4 pm and will end on June 24 at 4 pm. Moreover the participants will need to work overnight to finish the conceptual as well as a preliminary draft presentation of the report. Accordingly application can be submitted only as individuals, once qualified, they can team up with others or work individually to complete the assigned task.
As per report the competition will be held at
Jxtapose, an art and design hub located in Jubilee Hills, Hyderabad starting
3 pm. Moreover at the end of the 24 hour competition, all entries will be
displayed and judged by a jury. Hence the best entry developed within the 24
hours will be awarded with official certification and recognized by the
Government of Telangana. Further the winning entry will then get a chance to
work with the state’s design team to see the final report come to life.
Kaduvetti Guru's mother against Anbumani! Politician Kaduvetti Guru's mother Kalyani has said that in the upcoming Lok Sabha elections, she will contest against Anbumani and this was confirmed by her family members. Former MLA and Vanniyar association leader Kaduvetti Guru had passed away after health issues a few months back in Chennai Apollo hospital.
- 4 soldiers die in a fight!
- Kamal slams Rajinikanth
- KPN Travels - A Bus Service which would make you regret
- Pulwama attacker's father blames Indian security forces for his son turning into terrorist
- Telangana will have 33 districts from now onwards
- Police arrested Kashmiri student for making insensitive posts about Pulwama terror attack
- Mamata Banerjee condemned Pulwama attack, strong action against Pakistan
- Rajinikanth warned Media not to use his photograph for LS Polls 2019
- Pakistan Authorities cancelled registration of a school for playing Indian song & Flag
- Contribute to CRPF Families through this websites
- EPS spends 15 crores on ads!
- Chinnathambi locked in cage!
- No to BJP says Sarathkumar!
- Student thanks minister for slipper
- BIG BREAKING - Supreme court dismisses Vedanta 's plea to reopen #Sterlite plant in Tuticorin