US President Donald Trump is a God like figure to Bussa Krishna, a small time farmer in a far-flung village in Jangaon district of Telangana. As per report every day, Krishna offers prayers to Trump's photograph, which is placed in a dedicated puja room in his house. Meanwhile Krishna was pained by the brutal murder of Indian engineer Srinivas Kuchibhotla by a US navy veteran in an alleged racial crime incident last year.
This 31 year old said “He was deeply pained at the incident. He thought the only way the US president and the people of USA could understand the greatness of Indians is to display our love and affection towards them and that is why he started worshipping Trump with a hope that the prayers would reach him one day”. Even though it is strange to learn of a Trump devotee, it is not new to fans and followers of actors and politicians in India. Prime Minister Modi, Telangana CM KCR, Jana Sena Party Chief Pawan Kalyan and superstar Rajinikanth are a few among the long list of people who have had statues and temples built by followers.
Krishna added “He believes Indians can win over
anyone with their spiritual powers. When you cannot take on a mighty person
directly, you can win over him with love and worship and that is what he is
doing”. Moreover as per Krishna's unverified claims, he received a message from
the US President over Twitter recently. Trump message read “Krish from India is
a very close friend of mine and out of the billions and billions of Indians, he
is his favorite. He would be happy send him a picture and see you soon Krish”.
CBI & ED likely to issue summons for questioning former ICICI Bank CEO Chanda Kochhar According to report CBI sources said former ICICI Bank CEO and MD Chanda Kochhar, her husband Deepak Kochhar and industrialist V.N. Dhoot in connection with the Rs 3,250 crore loan case involving the Videocon Group and ICICI Bank. Meanwhile the Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) sources said the agency would initiate the summons as it had completed the scrutiny of documents
- SED of Tamilnadu mulling introducing board exams for classes 5 & 8
- Will YS Jagan become CM of AP as per survey?
- BJP leader wants Kanyakumari!
- Viral video of school students in trains!
- Measures were taken to stop water to Pakistan!
- Kamal says Thiruvarur gave family politics!
- Trump made no mention of China or Huawei, steps back from threat of full ban
- Fight between Swiggy & Zomato extends to takeover of Uber Eats
- Summer Season to be hotter than normal in Karnataka
- Congress questions BJP as either PM was completely oblivious to Pulwama attack
- Why Vijayakanth pretty unhappy with BJP-AIADMK response to DMDK ambition?
- YSRCP attacks TDP saying AP has 59 Lakh Fake Voters
- Telangana Govt announces Rs.25 Lakhs to Families of Pulwama attack jawans
- 2019 Elections testing waters for YS Jagan's stamina
- Animosity between AP people & Central government out in the open