US President Donald Trump is a God like figure to Bussa Krishna, a small time farmer in a far-flung village in Jangaon district of Telangana. As per report every day, Krishna offers prayers to Trump's photograph, which is placed in a dedicated puja room in his house. Meanwhile Krishna was pained by the brutal murder of Indian engineer Srinivas Kuchibhotla by a US navy veteran in an alleged racial crime incident last year.
This 31 year old said “He was deeply pained at the incident. He thought the only way the US president and the people of USA could understand the greatness of Indians is to display our love and affection towards them and that is why he started worshipping Trump with a hope that the prayers would reach him one day”. Even though it is strange to learn of a Trump devotee, it is not new to fans and followers of actors and politicians in India. Prime Minister Modi, Telangana CM KCR, Jana Sena Party Chief Pawan Kalyan and superstar Rajinikanth are a few among the long list of people who have had statues and temples built by followers.
Krishna added “He believes Indians can win over
anyone with their spiritual powers. When you cannot take on a mighty person
directly, you can win over him with love and worship and that is what he is
doing”. Moreover as per Krishna's unverified claims, he received a message from
the US President over Twitter recently. Trump message read “Krish from India is
a very close friend of mine and out of the billions and billions of Indians, he
is his favorite. He would be happy send him a picture and see you soon Krish”.
Phethai cyclone won't be a threat to TN! The new cyclone that has been formed in the south east Bay of Bengal and the Indian ocean areas around it, has been named as Phethai, and it has been said that this cyclone won't be of much trouble for Tamilnadu and will have minimal rainfalls. Within the next 24 hours, in the southeast Bay of Bengal and the Indian Ocean areas, there will be a low pressure trough formation, and this will become
- Stalin wishes Sonia Gandhi!
- Thirumavalavan confirms no PMK with DMK!
- Congress ahead in Rajasthan & Chhattisgarh
- Protests before Kerala CM residence!
- Congress Leads in Chhattisgarh,Rajasthan, TRS in Telangana
- #TelanganaElections2018 - Zero chances for Lotus to Bloom anywhere in South India
- #TelanganaElections2018 - TRS got 77% of the Polled votes and this is one of the best margins in Indian Democratic History
- Voter turnout in Hyderabad fell to a dismal figure of 48.9%
- Call centre for Women's Emergency helpline inaugurated in Chennai
- #AssemblyElections2018 - Track Live Updates
- #AssemblyElections2018 -A humongous victory for TRS surpassing 90 seat mark, Congress Leads in 3 states
- Counting of Votes for Telangana in full swing
- TRS Leading in Early Trends of Counting!!!
- Polling results from Rajasthan, Telangana, Madhya Pradesh, Chhattisgarh & Mizoram LIVE UPDATES
- Telangana Leaders took Four Days break before Counting of Votes