US President Donald Trump is a God like figure to Bussa Krishna, a small time farmer in a far-flung village in Jangaon district of Telangana. As per report every day, Krishna offers prayers to Trump's photograph, which is placed in a dedicated puja room in his house. Meanwhile Krishna was pained by the brutal murder of Indian engineer Srinivas Kuchibhotla by a US navy veteran in an alleged racial crime incident last year.
This 31 year old said “He was deeply pained at the incident. He thought the only way the US president and the people of USA could understand the greatness of Indians is to display our love and affection towards them and that is why he started worshipping Trump with a hope that the prayers would reach him one day”. Even though it is strange to learn of a Trump devotee, it is not new to fans and followers of actors and politicians in India. Prime Minister Modi, Telangana CM KCR, Jana Sena Party Chief Pawan Kalyan and superstar Rajinikanth are a few among the long list of people who have had statues and temples built by followers.
Krishna added “He believes Indians can win over
anyone with their spiritual powers. When you cannot take on a mighty person
directly, you can win over him with love and worship and that is what he is
doing”. Moreover as per Krishna's unverified claims, he received a message from
the US President over Twitter recently. Trump message read “Krish from India is
a very close friend of mine and out of the billions and billions of Indians, he
is his favorite. He would be happy send him a picture and see you soon Krish”.
A guy has registered his Sex as 'Neutral' A Dutch citizen has registered his gender as 'Neutral' at the Roermond’s Limburg District Court. The Dutch citizen won the case after he registered the case as he wished to register neither as a male nor a female. Even though the judges urge the lawmakers to recognize him as 'Third gender' he was persistent to take over it as 'Neutral'.
- First Ever Dog Park been inaugurated in Kondapur
- Mark monitors how much we use FB
- India is the highest recipient of remittances
- US labeled the Chinese Warship's Actions unsafe
- Toll Gate Charges hiked!
- Why Swami Paripoornanandha joined BJP?
- Transfer of a Govt school teacher is revoked
- RSS & BJP believe in totalitarianism: Owaisi
- A New Century luxury Sedan Car from Toyota
- PM Narendra Modi offered prayers at Shirdi Sai Baba Temple
- Train Bulldozes into a Crowd during Dussehra Festival in Amristar
- Donald Trump calls Congressman Gianforte an incredible Montana leader
- Nara Brahmani donated for Cyclone Titli affected areas
- Congress not ready to share their seats with other grand alliance
- Pon Radhakrishnan comments amid raging MeToo storm