Hyderabad sources added that BJP's Telangana unit president K Laxman would launch a 'Jana Chaitanya Yatra' (yatra to raise people's awareness) tomorrow to "expose" the alleged failures of the TRS government as the party gears up for simultaneous Assembly and Lok Sabha polls in the state next year.
He told reporters "Through this yatra, BJP is very clearly is going to announce a battle against this government. Meanwhile this yatra will gear up people of the state for the battle”. Moreover the mass contact program aims at mobilizing public opinion against the state government and highlights the achievements of the Narendra Modi government at the Centre.
Further it would be held till July 6 initially. Moreover
as part of the yatra, Laxman would offer prayers at the Lakshmi Narasimha Swamy
temple at the famous temple at Yadadri in neighboring Yadadri district today.
The BJP said in a release a public meeting would be held at Bhongir in the
district today. Laxman said the Minister of State for Home Hansraj Ahir would
be present on the occasion. Moreover BJP sources said Laxman would travel on a
'Rath' (a modified bus), which was also used by Karnataka BJP leader B S
Yeddyurappa during the campaign for May 12 assembly elections in the state.
Tamilisai welcomes Kamal speech! BJP Tamilnadu leader Tamilisai Soundararajan has said that it is wrong to consider either Rajinikanth or Vijay's statements as a danger to BJP. She had met the press recently at Chennai airport and had said that Rajinikanth's statement that he is not going to contest Lok Sabha elections is a clear one and that it will not cause any danger to BJP.
- Kiran Bedi Vs Narayanasamy intensifies!
- Kaduvetti Guru's mother against Anbumani!
- 4 soldiers die in a fight!
- Kamal slams Rajinikanth
- KPN Travels - A Bus Service which would make you regret
- Pulwama attacker's father blames Indian security forces for his son turning into terrorist
- Telangana will have 33 districts from now onwards
- Police arrested Kashmiri student for making insensitive posts about Pulwama terror attack
- Mamata Banerjee condemned Pulwama attack, strong action against Pakistan
- Rajinikanth warned Media not to use his photograph for LS Polls 2019
- Pakistan Authorities cancelled registration of a school for playing Indian song & Flag
- Contribute to CRPF Families through this websites
- EPS spends 15 crores on ads!
- Chinnathambi locked in cage!
- No to BJP says Sarathkumar!