Hyderabad sources added that BJP's Telangana unit president K Laxman would launch a 'Jana Chaitanya Yatra' (yatra to raise people's awareness) tomorrow to "expose" the alleged failures of the TRS government as the party gears up for simultaneous Assembly and Lok Sabha polls in the state next year.
He told reporters "Through this yatra, BJP is very clearly is going to announce a battle against this government. Meanwhile this yatra will gear up people of the state for the battle”. Moreover the mass contact program aims at mobilizing public opinion against the state government and highlights the achievements of the Narendra Modi government at the Centre.
Further it would be held till July 6 initially. Moreover
as part of the yatra, Laxman would offer prayers at the Lakshmi Narasimha Swamy
temple at the famous temple at Yadadri in neighboring Yadadri district today.
The BJP said in a release a public meeting would be held at Bhongir in the
district today. Laxman said the Minister of State for Home Hansraj Ahir would
be present on the occasion. Moreover BJP sources said Laxman would travel on a
'Rath' (a modified bus), which was also used by Karnataka BJP leader B S
Yeddyurappa during the campaign for May 12 assembly elections in the state.
First Indian state to introduce Smart e-Public Distribution System (e-PDS) According to sources Arunachal Pradesh becomes the first State in North East India to introduce Smart e-Public Distribution System (e-PDS), a solution developed by the Madras Security Printers, a company specializing in system integration and solutions for e-governance projects. Recently the End-to-end e-PDS system,
- Pawan Kalyan to have 'Gelupu Rotte' to win upcoming general elections in AP
- Ajay Maken left for treatment abroad for his orthopedic ailment
- Trump participates in UNGA events & bilateral meetings from September 24-27
- Will Madras HC hear petitions challenging land acquisition in Chennai-Salem Project?
- BJP leader gets trolled!
- Kausalya consoles Amrutha Varshini!
- Krishnaswamy turns against Karunas!
- Daye suppression isn't the end!
- HD Kumaraswamy meets 3,000 people every week during 'Janata Darshan'
- Muslims across 31 districts of Telangana must get representation in 2018 Elections
- TN Dr. Ambedkar Law University to remove unqualified teaching staff & other staff
- Will Tamilnadu Govt make Helmet compulsory?
- Cyclone Alert over west-central Bay of Bengal: IMD
- Why BJP spoiled alliance between TDP and TRS?
- Pakistan ready to discuss terrorism, Imran Khan pens PM Modi